Info Anthony AKA amr120402 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:28 AM   #11
Lucille
What is Anthony's last name, so that this information post can protect the community the way it is supposed to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lucian_ View Post
Fine. I think its unreasonable but I'll accept defeat. I apologize for arguing it with you.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk
Grow a pair and demand a replacement if the critter was sold to you as a female and was not. Don't accept 'defeat', if he made an error he needs to fix it.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:45 AM   #12
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Grow a pair and demand a replacement if the critter was sold to you as a female and was not. Don't accept 'defeat', if he made an error he needs to fix it.
Hard to imagine that that wasn't already one of the proposed fixes, but if it weren't, it probably should have been one the first "demands." Also, by rights, there's no reason why any subsequent shipping should cost the buyer anything. He's already paid in full for a product that he didn't receive; any further spending required to remedy this situation should come right out of the seller's pocket. The buyer doesn't seem to realize this.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:00 AM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
What is Anthony's last name
He is Anthony Ritter, a member here with a bunch of ads, so this 'info' that he does not seem to be adequately fixing his mistakes is a good piece of information for anyone thinking of doing business with him.

FULL NAME
Anthony Ritter
City and State
Portage IN

Old 09-14-2016, 07:11 AM   #14
_Lucian_
Quote:
That was completely unrelated. I was arguing with a moderator over an infraction he gave me. Sorry.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:16 AM   #15
_Lucian_
We came to an agreement. He's going to refund the cost of the gecko. I'm fine with that solution, since I still get the male. Maybe I can find a place for him in the breeding group.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:18 AM   #16
_Lucian_
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lucian_ View Post
We came to an agreement. He's going to refund the cost of the gecko. I'm fine with that solution, since I still get the male. Maybe I can find a place for him in the breeding group.

I'd like to thank everyone for the advise.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:16 AM   #17
Lucille
I'm glad you got your refund. Check out the BOI, there are some really good, highly rated gecko people here that stand behind their deals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!