Hypo Pastel Dream Question - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #11
apreske
Here are some pictures of the Jungle (he is going in to shed). I absolutely love this guy! I also added a picture of one of his offspring from last year. I will add pictures of the Hypo Pastel Dream tomorrow...I just got done with cleaning cages and I am exhausted! lol
Let me know what you think.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
allreptiles1966
Man o man. You have some nice stuff Allison.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #13
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Boy will it add color to the jungles.
I just got a couple jungles that were suppose to come from a pastel dream line to a jungle.
They are killer looking and full of red.
Cant wait to see the outcome of your breeding Allison.
Good luck
Indeed it does.

Can't go wrong with mixing pastel genetics into Jungles.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
apreske
Thank you Rich! I've been wanting to breed a Pastel and a Jungle together for awhile so I completely agree with you Diem.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #15
Morphism
Wow Diem,

She has colored up nicely.

Ok Allison,

I'm itching for some fresh pics. HAHA

Thanks!

Ulysses

Old 06-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #16
allreptiles1966
OMG is all i can say.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #17
apreske
I was going to take pictures of the Hypo Pastel Dream today but she is in deep shed right now lol. As soon as she sheds I will post some pictures. I wish it was next season already!

Old 06-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #18
allreptiles1966
Next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by apreske View Post
I was going to take pictures of the Hypo Pastel Dream today but she is in deep shed right now lol. As soon as she sheds I will post some pictures. I wish it was next season already!
I wish it were next season too Alison
Put me on the list for next year.I will take at least 1 .If you dont keep all of them for yourself. lol
I am a fan of the Pastel Dream. I bought a couple jungles( Mike Masters)that were bred with a pastel dream,but without papers.The color is crazy.I would think the Pastel Dream showed up in them.
I will Post pics in a few days as they are also in deep blue.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
apreske
Will do Rich! I will probably be keeping 1 or 2 but I will definitely be selling most of them lol. Most, if not all, of my projects for next year are Jungle related. I still need to find a Hypo Jungle Het Albino though. I'm always looking for something lol.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
allreptiles1966
I need that too Allison. But at the moment my wifes is a bit at ends with the amount of boa's i bought. Not sure its the boa's or the $$. lol She hates any snakes and loves $$.
I bough many this year. Way more then planned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!