This is not right! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
richiquick
This is not right!

I just downloaded the new app and now I'm having issues!I have filled out everything asked of me and I have nothing tlro hide.I had sold nothing and payed a nice amount of money to other members which has gone well,now I get a text I won't recipe won't gets notices Please fix this ,this is not right,all the flippers and scamartirsts out there and you bother me!I love this site burhis is wrong!

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
hhmoore
moved to the Fauna Feedback Forum

I don't know what app you downloaded that you are unhappy with (guessing Tapatalk) - but the easiest solution is to remove it, if you don't like it. This site doesn't generate text messages, so whatever message you got wasn't from FaunaClassifieds.

(I downloaded Tapatalk...and I uninstalled it within 10 minutes. Granted, I use more of the site's features than most people; but, even for general use (not as a moderator) it still wouldn't have worked for me.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:03 AM   #3
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by richiquick View Post
I just downloaded the new app and now I'm having issues!I have filled out everything asked of me and I have nothing tlro hide.I had sold nothing and payed a nice amount of money to other members which has gone well,now I get a text I won't recipe won't gets notices Please fix this ,this is not right,all the flippers and scamartirsts out there and you bother me!I love this site burhis is wrong!

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk
Do you have an app that translates your complaint to English?

Sorry, I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!