Have You Been Cheated On? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:59 PM   #21
South Dixie Dragons
Great Thread guys!

Griz, your wife sounds like a very lucky lady. It is also comforting to know that there are still folks out there with morals and ethics.

Yes, I have been cheated on..My husband of six years decided that "the grass was greener" on the other side and started to have an affair. He ended up leaving me for the woman he was having the affair with.

I was willing to forgive him and wanted to stay married to him. Infact, I begged and pleaded with him. He left anyway. When I stood up in front of God and my family and friends and made the vow and promise that I would love and be with this man the rest of my life, till death do us part, I MEANT IT! Obviously, his promise was only until something better comes along.

I prayed to God everyday for help. Several times I sat in the church praying and crying, when the chuch was closed, I would sit in the church parking lot and do the same thing. It truly felt like the end of the world. I just wanted to lay down and die. I just could not imagine my life without him. I wanted to keep my husband and our marriage together just like I had pictured in my little "fantasy world"..you know, the house with the picket fence and they lived happily ever after..blah, blah , blah..

Our family and friends were stunned. He denied that he was having an affair, but would never give a reason as to why he wanted a divorce. NEVER!

5 Years later, he married her. I am still single.

This year, it will be six years since our divorce. I am still not over it.

What is so sad about the whole thing is that every other man I meet has to pay for what my ex husband did to me. I swore that I would not be bitter but that is easier said than done. I gave my heart away and now I can not get it back. He still has it.

So, to answer the question at hand, No , I would never cheat, don't believe in it..it is not worth it and the grass is not greener on the other side. I also could never live with myself by doing to another human being what my ex husband did to me.

On a lighter note, Anyone want any great tips on how to catch someone cheating??? are you suspicious??..shoot me an email...I have a whole bag of tricks..I missed my true calling. I should have been a P.I.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:00 PM   #22
Griz
My wife and I have always made it clear to each other that we are going to be fine either with or without each other. She does not need me to be happy nor I her. But, we compliment each other and we are best friends/lovers before we are parents or anything else. Not my job, not my pride, nor any person will come inbetween my love for my wife.

SDD - I urge you to keep praying and to hold fast. God has great things in store for you. You'll trust again, just don't be afraid to be vulnerable. I find that it's through my vulnerability that my wife and I fall more in love.

Rana, thank you. If I was younger and single I'd take you out. I reckon not everything in Cali is bad!

Griz

Old 02-07-2006, 12:15 AM   #23
ladyserpent7
i gotta tell you..i live in cali..but im pure iraqi...ive got saddam as my back up for any loser that tries to come along...hahahahaha.................IM TOTALLY JOKING...

Old 02-07-2006, 12:17 AM   #24
ladyserpent7

Old 02-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #25
Bringerofdoom
Yes. unfortunatly thats what just happened to me my girlfriend/fiance of 4 years just left me for another man last week.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:55 AM   #26
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
That sounds like a challenge to me! But I urge caution as I am proficient at:

1)

or if you prefer hand to hand

2)

Or one on one

3)

But, to be honest, I am more a

then I am a

so stop

!!!

Griz

Old 02-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #27
South Dixie Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven

SDD - I urge you to keep praying and to hold fast. God has great things in store for you. You'll trust again, just don't be afraid to be vulnerable. I find that it's through my vulnerability that my wife and I fall more in love.

Griz
I hope you are right Griz! Sometimes I just feel like I am living the trials of Jobe!

Thank you for the inspiration!
Michele

Old 02-08-2006, 02:20 AM   #28
ladyserpent7
GRIZ...how am i supposed to understand anything from the little red x's

Old 02-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #29
norsmis
Well I might as well tell my sob story here.
I had a wife that I truly adored and was so in love with even after 10 years and 2 beautiful daughters. I am in the army and have been deployed to either Iraq or Afghanistan for the last 3 years. Through all of this my wife supported me whole heartedly until this last deployment when she ripped my heart out and almost cost me my life. I was in Afghanistan and had been for almost 7 months when things just didn't seem right to me with her. I started asking questions and she assured me all was fine. Then I received an email from a very close friend who was stationed near Fort Lewis, WA where my wife lived and worked. He saw her with another man in a restaurant the night before and wanted to know if we had split up. I said no but we had many friends and her family who lived close by so I replied that she was probably with one of them. He replied back that unless you let your friends kiss your wife or she is into incest I don't think this is the case and the guy she was with was an army officer. Anyway, I confronted her and she admitted to cheating on me while I was getting shot at everyday. Of course this took me out of the battle mentally for a while and I will never forgive her for it. Yes we are divorced now as I cannot be with someone who I cannot trust, especially in my profession as I am gone for long periods of time and the last thing i need to worry about is what my spouse is doing while I am in combat. Trust is everything to me and I DO NOT GIVE SECOND CHANCES!

Old 02-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #30
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
GRIZ...how am i supposed to understand anything from the little red x's

Really? I see it plan as day. All of my icons are working too. Hmm, let's see if I can do a print screen.....

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!