What the heck is going on?? New registrations! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-19-2003, 05:22 PM   #11
WebSlave
Since more people read here than write messages, most people won't even notice the transition. Wanna bet I'll get umpteen emails during that time from people asking me why they can't post messages any longer??

Old 11-19-2003, 05:29 PM   #12
dself40
I bet you are wright on the Umpteen emails

I ned to post more often but I am a little on the shy side..lol..Plus I come across to most folks as and A$$hole so I try and keep my mouth shut...or I guess I should say my typeing.I guess why most folks get that impression of me is I dont take crap and voice my opinion and will argue to the end if I know I am wright,Plus I used to have a very short fuse on my temper but it is all getting better..lol...So maybe here in the near future I will post more and make more friends online....lol...Or enemies(SP)...I am from Arkansas so I have good reasons for not be able to spell and all...lol..Just Joking dont want to offend anyone from arkansas..lol

Old 11-19-2003, 06:48 PM   #13
robin d.
Quote:
LOL rich hmmm i dont eat turkey so i guess ill spend that day or teo reading the archives lol , i have no plans ( i dont do holidays much ) lol so i guess ill just have to be a lurker in the shadows when not toying with trying not to crash mine again lol
then get drunk on kool aid and overdose on the oreos!!!!!
and then ummmm prank call mario LOL jk

Old 02-14-2004, 10:51 PM   #14
Rattlesnake
The ks site reminds me of a jumble and mix of links. I don't care much for their lay-out.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:38 PM   #15
riverjop
well I just came out of hibernation......

and logged on to reptibid.....thats where I found fauna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!