I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #41
Chiappini92
I know all I am saying is that he claimed that I can be deleted with a court order so I wish to know exactly about what kind of court order he needs.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #42
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
You asked for a court order, I can get one.

Quote:
I know all I am saying is that he claimed that I can be deleted with a court order so I wish to know exactly about what kind of court order he needs.
First you say you can get the order, then you admit you are clueless.

You might either let the thread die down, or make efforts to change the way you interact with people. If this experience gets you to do that, then that will be good for you and good for us.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #43
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I won't say it is impossible, but unless you get a court order demanding that I do so, it's as close to being impossible as I can imagine.
I presume he's referring to this.....

Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #44
Chiappini92
Yes I am referring to that, and believe me I am not clueless.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Yes I am referring to that, and believe me I am not clueless.
Yes you are. If you were not, you would not have to ask about it.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #46
rcarichter
There are endless numbers of people here who have promised to take their matters to court. If you just search the words "court", "sue", "law enforcement", etc., you should have plenty of references to follow. There's even a Judge Judy thing in the BOI right now. Maybe that guy could help you out. However, just the threat is usually enough to make Rich back down.

Some advice from an adult: Stop digging.

Noelle

Old 02-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #47
WebSlave
Quote:
You asked for a court order, I can get one.
Knock yourself out, then. I presume you know what that entails.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #48
Chiappini92
I'm not threatening to bring anyone to court.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #49
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
There are endless numbers of people here who have promised to take their matters to court. If you just search the words "court", "sue", "law enforcement", etc., you should have plenty of references to follow. There's even a Judge Judy thing in the BOI right now. Maybe that guy could help you out. However, just the threat is usually enough to make Rich back down.

Noelle

At one time I was actually considering setting up one of those displays like you see in some factories indicating the number of days that have elapsed without an accident. But mine was going to be the number of days since the last threatened lawsuit instead.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #50
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

At one time I was actually considering setting up one of those displays like you see in some factories indicating the number of days that have elapsed without an accident. But mine was going to be the number of days since the last threatened lawsuit instead.
LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!