Moderator hhmoore - showing favoritism - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #31
Lucille
This is a two way street. We might could agree to cut some slack, but as I brought up before, redemption has to be earned, and David is the one that has to do the earning.
Someone with a lot of wisdom recently said "To help him, he has to want help."

Old 05-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #32
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This is a two way street. We might could agree to cut some slack, but as I brought up before, redemption has to be earned, and David is the one that has to do the earning.
Someone with a lot of wisdom recently said "To help him, he has to want help."
That is so right. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Unless he turns his life around, then I will continue to think the way I do about him.
That is fair,and I agree, he has to earn the opportunity to be seen in a more positive light.
He has to want to make a change, and he has to work to make a change.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #34
hhmoore
With all respect for the people that have posted, and the thoughts they have conveyed, the cart has gotten well ahead of the horse. This thread is about David's claims of unfair treatment by a member of the moderation team (me). Obviously, several people have strong opinions regarding his participation here; but let's let him have his say - he might offer some valid complaints. I know I started the thread, and it was me that jumped in with an explanation of my actions when David first made his statement that he would not go into details here - but I'm asking you all to delay further posting in this thread until David returns to explain/highlight his concerns.

Old 05-19-2014, 09:03 PM   #35
davidsimon6
Hey guys, just checking in, my dads still as is and I've been getting alot done for him.
My old man just had surgery this past Thursday and the doctors has high hopes.

My dad dosnt drink or smoke so that is a big factor right now. I figure the next time I looked into fauna that I would see an array hate comments.

I'm on my phone right now so ill be fast, but I do appriciate everyone taking an easy on me while I'm going through this.

I know that people are still upset with me here, ill be back soon to address it

Take care fellas, and ladies.

-DavidSimon-

Old 06-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #36
davidsimon6
...just an update, things could be better with my dad.

ill be back soon

Old 06-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #37
hhmoore
David, if you've got time to advertise and conduct sales, you've got time to address this thread.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #38
davidsimon6
I did make a new thread about me coming back I do understand that this is a different thread, If folks here wish to talk to me, I'm here.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #39
hhmoore
No - you were spouting off about me enough to prompt this thread and for me to request that your ban be lifted, and you said you had more to say. Say it.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #40
Big Borg Reptiles
Don't hold your breath Harald...I'll bet my bank account that all you'll hear from him is boo-hooing about things trying to make people feel sorry for him (as that's all I've seen in this thread, and it seems to have partially worked).

It's a lot easier to tell everyone how bad you have it and try to get a pity party going than it is to take responsibility for things you've said and done. All he wants to do is pretend nothing happened and sell snakes.

Maybe he'll make me eat my words, but I highly doubt it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!