Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
tortaboy
Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals

IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM MICHAEL ENRIQUEZ EVER, YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY. HE DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HIS ANIMALS, PREFERRING TO "SELL" HIS PROBLEMS.

I bought two Burmese Browns that Michael CLAIMED were LTC-18 Months and VERY HEALTHY.

This is what I received.

1 male Burmese Adult DOA. His spinchter muscle relaxed upon death, emptying his bowels. The droppings were full of worms. Not microscopic worms like you would expect from small parasites...these were some type of long, skinny parasitic worms. Obviously, this tortoise had not been taken care of, even though it was plain to see he had a major worm invasion going on.

What kind of a loser raises tortoises, and doesn't even treat them for worms when they show all the signs...a loser like Michael Enriquez..that is who. Instead of treating them with worm medicine, Michael sells them. Then claims that he sold his CLAIMED Healthy animals as "As Is".

After seeing the worms come out of the male, I told him I was going to send the female back. He could pay for shipping because he should never have sent the diseased/dying animals. Michael said okay, then after I shipped the female, he claimed, "Nobody pays for shipping both ways". Because I was unfortunate enough to have met Michael, I spent $100 of my money to ship his sick animal back.

ANYONE WANT TO SEE PIC'S, I HAVE THEM.

MICHAEL ENRIQUEZ REPRESENTS EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT THE REPTILE INDUSTRY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE DRIVE PEOPLE THAT SELL SICK AND DYING ANIMALS OUT OF THE BUSINESS.