????Fire Ball Python or Pastel Ball Python?????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 AM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
????Fire Ball Python or Pastel Ball Python??????

I recently otained a So-Called Fire Ball Python (MALE) I'm not 100% sure so Im turning to the Members of Fuana to help me decide.... Nice Orange Contrast to him Any Sugestions??

Old 02-21-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
bad-one
I don't have personal experience with fires. That being said nothing about him says fire to me, and he is 100% not a pastel.

Did the person you got from say it was specifically a fire, or did they say he looked like/might be a fire?

Imo he is a gorgeous normal.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:28 AM   #3
Cp3_Pythons
I was told Pastel Im not sure on the Fire's either the spefic name was
______ Pastel or a Pastel______ Im not 100% sure and neither is the Gentleman I obtained him through He does share alot characteristics as the jungle pastel I belive it is with the reduced markings and fading orange color

Old 02-21-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
Bob Kite
Looks normal to me, definately not a fire or a pastel or any combination of the two.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kite View Post
Looks normal to me, definately not a fire or a pastel or any combination of the two.

Definitely NOT a Fire, Pastel, FirePastel, PastelFire (just want there to be no doubt in the op's mind what we are referring to). BTW: Pastel eyes are generally green this is a very common trait (althrough some have stated that they have Pastels that don't have green eyes, I wouldn't buy one that didn't have that trait).

What it is: A gorgeous colored animal. If the belly is clear, it will make a marvelous "Dinker" to see if the color is genetic. I would pair it up with a Pastel or Het Ivory (YB)...it may add some interesting aspects to the hatchlings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!