Good Guy Kendrick nuttall great transaction A++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
beast77
Kendrick nuttall great transaction A++++

Just wanted to say thanks to kendrick nuttall for the great transaction.Very honest and to the point thanks again.
Rich piccinetti.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast77 View Post
Very honest
These threads tell a very different story.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=nuttall

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=nuttall

Old 03-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
beast77
Good Guy Kendrick nuttall great transaction A++++

Hey i dont know nothing about that stuff,when i delt with kendrick he was fine in my book.This is a boi i wrote about him with my experience not everybody elses.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
Fangthane
Quote:
This is a boi i wrote about him with my experience not everybody elses.
Obviously. However, just so unsuspecting potential victims don't read this thread and assume he's a great guy to deal with, I've chosen to post links to what he's done to others. Your experience with him isn't what seems to be the norm, so the readers should be made aware of the other side of the coin.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
beast77

Obviously u wrote on a thread that i started,anyway if u want to write about other people bad experience start ur own post.Normal or not i have nothing to do with the with the other BS as i stated my experience with him was good bottom line.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
Fangthane
Quote:
Obviously u wrote on a thread that i started
I sure did. Nothing gets by you. Well, except for the fact that you chose to do business with a known scammer.
Quote:
anyway if u want to write about other people bad experience start ur own post.Normal or not i have nothing to do with the with the other BS as i stated my experience with him was good bottom line.
Why would I start my own thread to post about others' experiences with him? My methodology really isn't that hard to follow. You wrote a very positive review about someone who's been known to screw people over. I've chosen to point out that there's much more to the story than what your post tells. The bottom line is that the more information that's made available about people like Kendrick Nuttall (or whatever alias he may be using), the less likely people are to fall for his scams.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #7
beast77
Good Guy Kendrick nuttall great transaction A++++ Reply to Thread

Bottom line is im not going to sit here a argue with u,whats what i more to story about i wrote i had a good transaction with him and he was honest with me.That the true story jackass go start ur own thread this had nothing to do with u,go get a life if u have something to say take it up with kendrick him self and stop putting ur two cents were they dont belong.I cant help what or happen to ther people let them start there own boi like u should fool.Now im dont replying on the post as i made my point clear.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
Focal
Quote:
Normal or not i have nothing to do with the with the other BS as i stated my experience with him was good bottom line.
Depends if you are in possession of stolen goods. What did you buy?

Old 03-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
beast77

How would i have stolen goods when i sold him a reptile!!!!!!I dont have to exsplain nothing to u mind ur own business,theres no bad boi on me as all i see is positive things ,as i said before i have nothing to do with any other things other people write about kendrick nuttall or what hes done to anybody else ttyl.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
beast77
: Good Guy Kendrick nuttall great transaction A++++

U give a bad rep for what lol,i never did nothing to anybody on here,thats doesnt mean anything to me.I spoke about a about my experience with kendrick nuttal and like little kids u give me a bad Rep Power lmao grow up.I have no reason to keep arguing take whatever problems u have or had with kendrick nuttall have some balls.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!