Bobby Pruett/Arboreals Etc. bad guy (must read) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:48 AM   #31
pch101
I am not sure which thread I should add this to, but I think this would be best since it concerns two of the three people involved. After all, Tom Crutchfield has plenty of publicity all on his own right now. Anyway, I just received this e-mail fromm one Mr. Bobby Pruett.

"Why is it you seem to defend Matt Lerer of GHI Reptiles but blast Tom out of the water? Matt was busted in the very same sting as Tom the only difference is Matt snitched people out to get a lesser sentence.
http://usembassy-australia.state.gov...810/epf107.htm
Bobby Pruett"

Well Bobby, I was not aware that I was defending Matt, but maybe I have somewhere here (you and Timmy have given me and others more than enough opportunities to do so). While it may have been the same sting, I do not know if the cases were related. It was also Matt's first offence, and from my understanding nothing close to as serious as Toms offense. Tom was busted TWICE. His first offense alone was totally out of line. Smuggling Figi Island Banded Iguanas??? Sure makes one wonder if he is crazy. And then he goes and gets busted again as part of an international smuggling ring of rare and endangered reptiles. At that point all doubt is removed and you know he is crazy. He should have pled insanity. Also Matt never ripped anyone off, which is more than I can say for you or Tom. Sorry Bobby, but Matt and Tom are two different people, and your silly attempt to dirty his name has only served to make you look even worse than before.

Now my question to you. Did you ever send that kid his cornsnake or $40.00 like you promised?

Old 10-06-2005, 11:03 AM   #32
Ghi Reptiles
Robert......I am surprised that you can't control your obsessive behavior when it comes to me. Still e-mailing people about me I see.

Thanks for seeing it James. It was my first and last offence in the animal world because I have better things to do than go through that hassle again.

Speaking of 'snitching' Bobby....is that what you would call what Tim Bowles did when he filed three false complaints against me, Tony, and Ken. When you claimed you were working with USF&W against me about a year ago.....was that 'snitching' or were you just full of hot air trying to be a tough sounding guy. You remember part of the incident...you posted a picture of Tim Bowles Truck in fornt of a USF&W office and you posted to my, "are you scared now pu$$y?" So what did you "snitch' about that day? Anything? Nothing? Just trying to be tough? What's the real story? Couldn't have been much since nothing ever happened.

Everybody needs to beware of this guy and his business practices because if he gets the chance he'll get you every time.

Old 10-06-2005, 12:51 PM   #33
pch101
Hey Bobby, there is one more huge difference between ol Tom, and Matt. Matt has no problem coming here and defending himself and discussing his violation. I admire him for that. Do you see Tom coming here defending himself or discussing his legal problems? I sure haven't. However, not long after his bust, I do remember seeing a big ad in Reptiles Magazine with him trying to capitalize on his stupidity by selling Figi Island Banded Iguana T-shirts. The ad said something like "FIGI ISLAND IGUANAS FOR SALE". It seemed to be in bad taste in my opinion. I have not seen Matt making a joke out of his bust. On the contrary, it seems that Matt took it very serious and as a wake-up call. That is more than I can say for Tom. By the way, Bobby, I have seen that report that you posted already. I believe it was posted by Tim Bowles on a corallus forum that he is now banned from because of his constant trouble making and need for attention (kinda like when he got banned from this site). Anyway, I read it then, and it did not change my opinion of Matt. Anyway, I really do not know Matt, but I would do business with him, which is more than I can say for you, Tim, or Tom for that matter. Now don't you have some bird food you can go package as gecko diet to keep you busy for a while?

Old 10-06-2005, 12:59 PM   #34
HerpLuver
Hey Matt,

Sucks this guy is stalking you. Maybe at this moment in time you find it a tad bit "complimenting"!? But let me break it down to you in another fashion.

First off let me lead this by saying you MUST get some form of legal consultation or just file harrassment charges, something, ANYTHING. Why? When a Serial Killer is killing his victims, he doesnt stop because he get's bored of it, he continues to do so because he's GETTING AWAY WITH IT! They dont stop until they get caught. The natural human defense, is offense. Since his ethics have been verbally attacked, he's gone on his defensive, which is offensive. He needs, i stress NEEDS, to use someone(You) or something(your business) else to re-direct the negative attention to. Or maybe he has some vendetta against you for this supposed "snitching" Either way, the concept is the same as the Serial Killer. He's getting away with it, and won't stop until he's "caught" which in turn means "turned in, or charged". He's getting his rocks off on you, it's "floating his boat" to screw your life up. It'll just escalate into worse occurences, do you want it to get SO bad that you face negative repercussions, whether financial or legal, because you didnt step up and do something when you had the thought to?

This is just my opinion, but i (as well as others in this thread) dont think he's going to stop AT ALL! It WILL escalate and become quite a problem. Get it solved now while it takes minimal effort from you, instead of having to battle it out later.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:09 AM   #35
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Chris,

He does get away with it to a point. I have contacted the police in his town of Sandusky and in my town and county both. They all know all about him as an officer in Sandusky explained to me. There have been numerous complaints filed against him from both herp and dog deals. The community knows all about him and it has hurt him business-wise for sure. I am not the only person who has had problems with him....a lot of people have.

He has no vendetta against me for giving 'full disclosure' and he even told me that he himself has been in jail for assault so he held nothing against me for getting house arrest for 6 months. He is angry because he can't make people hate me like he does. he e-mails my customers and friends and tries to turn them but he gets more aggrivated when they don't listen to him. He may take it to a more 'stalking' type level but he's got a big surprise in store when he does it. I am pretty sure he isn't that stupid to continue as he has had some pretty substantial warnings as of late. Hopefully all is calm and he will find someone else to harass. Thanks for the thoughts!

Old 10-07-2005, 04:54 AM   #36
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghi Reptiles
He may take it to a more 'stalking' type level but he's got a big surprise in store when he does it. I am pretty sure he isn't that stupid to continue as he has had some pretty substantial warnings as of late. Hopefully all is calm and he will find someone else to harass. Thanks for the thoughts!
I wouldn't expect him to stop until he is given no other choice. He's as stable as a fat drunk man on roller skates. People like him do not just stop on their own, they need to be stopped.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #37
chondroqueen
LOL...fat man on roller skates...that was too funny, I will have to remmeber that one for future reference.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #38
LotsaPetsGarfHt
That was:

A fat drunk man on roller skates!

Old 01-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #39
DavidBeard
Looks like Bobby is still around, selling on Facebook these days. Saw his ad in a local group earlier today and just thought it warranted a bump.
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #40
April Homich
He's on Kingsnake, also.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  157.9 KB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!