Baby Siamese Crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis) for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Old 08-03-2014, 04:31 AM   #1
satsun
Baby Siamese Crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis) for sale

Baby Siamese Crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis) for sale
I have a baby Siamese crocodile for sale. 13cm head-body length or tip to tail. Great feeder. Asking $700 shipped. Contact us at rbrtnathan42@gmail.com for more information.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
kensalazarintheglades
Hi

I sent you a detailed email, I did not get a reply.
We are sincerely interested

Old 08-07-2014, 10:16 AM   #3
venomman20
bewhere

BE WARE!!!!! this add is fake . Google baby siamese crocodile these will be the first picks that pop up. Next it is illegal to own any crocodilian in il. Without permit i only know three people with said permit. Next siamese crocs need a cbw permit to be transported across state lines figuring this guy wants to ship watch yourself. Last but not least very few siamese crocs are in the Us and if I'm not mistaken not a single one of those bread last year

Old 08-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #4
iliveforreptiles1969
yep scam I would stay clear he just joined too in july , very obvious its a scam

Old 08-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #5
kensalazarintheglades
US Fish & Wildlife I think have been guarding the wrong species, it seems that 'honesty' is endangered, its freaking extinct. We just received our Import&Export licensing and CBW. I was hoping not to have to get on a plane to go get the hatchlings we need.
Seems no one breeds any longer.

Old 08-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
Helenthereef
The good news is you found out before you sent money though....

Old 08-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #7
mimikos1
Feds!

Old 08-10-2014, 07:34 AM   #8
kensalazarintheglades
No,

I do not believe so, its too blatant for that.

We are licensed for p.molurus.molurus and p.molurus.pimbura. Pimbura are nearly 'gone' in the U.S. yet an cragis list I stumbled on a dude that had an 11 footer for sale in Brooklyn, selling it. so there you have a city of ny violation for 'havin', a state criminal law violation for 'having' and trying to sell', and a couple fed law violations, not leats of which is a violation of ESA (felony - 5 years/$250K. The ad reappears fpur months later, now he is in N.J. ( triggering a bunch of adidtional violations'. I called him, he indeed does have the snake, had it for nine years and was unaware of the legal problems he had, so there are those cases.

Finally, I have seen a guy in a small Bronx (NYC) apartment with a large collection of large pythons in a city subsidized housing unit, and he takes them outside to photograph them !.
Big retics, 16' and larger. Go figure

Old 08-10-2014, 08:23 AM   #9
hhmoore
For those that missed the recent ad in which this was discussed, the Disruptive posting in a classified ad infraction is still active; and may be applied as appropriate. Anybody that doesn't know what that means should probably take the time to read the sticky thread in the Feedback Forum

Old 08-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #10
kensalazarintheglades
Listen Sir,

I see that you post enough ‘stuff’ to qualify in internet terms as a ‘troll’.

I looked at your website (which was last updated years ago, offering things long sold).
You are a retailer with what I am able to determine NO SCIENCE BACKGROUND. Further, you have no indication of having ANY experience with crocodilians at any time (your name, or that of your business is unassociated with any crocodilian licensing in the United States).

Why is it you feel ‘empowered to make comments or critiques regarding the nuances of the crocodile page? More poignantly; you are obviously blind to the fact that the ad regarding the Siamese crocodile is a fraud and some innocent (and foolish) person will send this gypsy thief the $700 he asks for an animal that does not exist.

You have boas and ball pythons and some Australian intergrades, perhaps stick to those pages. You have no business on the crocodile pages.

Further, as far as our history goes, in the ten transactions on Fauna we have ‘bought into’, we have been robbed every time. Truly the site is ‘robbery by mouse click’. In fact, one time we had one of your five-star members arrested by the sheriff up in King County Washington for fraud.

Finally, we do not explore boas or ball pythons. We study crocodiles. We have credentials for this. We do not sell anything. In fact, we have a range of licenses that no one outside a zoological park has, and we have them as a private research group.

Kindly sir, stay with you colubrids and boas. Your headmistress interference is patently offensive given that the discussion engaged in was to save the innocents from being ripped-off on this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crocodilian