Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #61
Susan S.
Sorry...

That was TIM could you PM me?

Susan Sentman

Old 01-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #62
Jela's Phat Phibs
Yes, hopefully this guy is ran out of the hobby. I received a PM from one of his friends over night that basically stated what we already know. That he is a piece of garbage and a criminal. The friend has seen his collection and confirmed that he didn't even own the snakes that he offered up to me. I am going to see if I still have the pics that he sent me. If he does, maybe we can figure out where they originated and who he hacked those from.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #63
Jela's Phat Phibs
*If I still have the pics that should have said.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #64
allreptiles1966
Good job Shawn, Wash your hands from the train wreck happening.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #65
Mikes Magnificent Balls
Steven just contacted me yesterday 1/11/2012 wanting to do a trade of his pied male for a....well he was kinda all over the place, a male Albino a female Pastel het Caramel then it turned into a albino male a female het Caramel and a female het Albino. He called from a (850) area code, I do have the number locked in on my phone but, I don't know if it is right for me to share? Anyhow he is suppose to contact me again today1/12/2012 around 1:00 to 2:00 about discussing the possibilities of a trade. However I really have no use for a pied male. And if he reads this... I doubt he will be calling.

Thanks for all the new info guys!!!

I'm kinda new here, and I found this forum extremely helpful!!! Needless to say I am not doing any business with him!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #66
Jela's Phat Phibs
Here are (3) pics of the male that he was to send me. I still need to locate the pic of the female. Hindsight 20/20 I figure these are taken from a computer screen using a cell phone. At the time, he explained that they were terrible cell phone pics so I didn't put that much more into it.

So, has anyone else seen these photos in a past listing?? I am guessing he obviously robbed these from another listing as well and passed it off as his own. Nice to know that he is already passing my Helix off to other people though when he never settled up on it.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #67
lavy&purple retics
When I first meet steve he showed me those pics of his piebald said that they where his..

Old 01-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #68
Jela's Phat Phibs
I really appreciate you coming forward with this Shawn and separating yourself from it all. It is clear that Steven is a criminal and is going to keep attempting this with other people. At some point, since he is running his name into the ground at a rapid pace, he will need other acquaintances to join forces with so that the crime spree can continue.

I know that in my dealing, Steven chose to do most of the transaction over the phone. This is smart from a criminal's perspective as there isn't much documentation to prove one theory or another. Fortunately for me, we texted quite a bit too so at least I have those printouts for the authorities.

One thing that I suspected from the beginning was that he was 18-19 years old. I even asked him point blank his age and he maintained that he was 23 years old. He also was big on name dropping listing all of the resources that he had bought from through the years, etc. He was REALLY big on throwing Brians (BHB) name out there.

It's a shame that as much as I talked to this guy on the phone over the course of a day, that he knew in his mind the whole time that he was a thief and that he was just going to rip me off. That my friends is a sad, sad individual.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #69
kaos
holy snikies this is some real funky crap going on I am just glad my name was cleared woke up this morning and saw all this still going on wooowwww good luck to all of yall and sorry to hear that people have to be shady but I live by a saying I heard from a very respectable breeder and he told me at one show ""be careful there are more snakes walking around then there are on the tables""" and that is so depressing this is suppose to be fun and enjoying

Old 01-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #70
Susan S.
Did anyone get any other photos?

The three pics posted above by Jelas Phat Phibs are pictures of Steve's Piebald.

I'm curious if he sent out any other photos to anyone? I had some pics of bumblebee, BEL and a few others elsewhere online....he could have copied them and sent them out as trade offers. Did anyone receive any photos from Steve other than the Pied?

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller