For Sale 2.2 Ebanavia Inunguis (Madagascar Clawless Gecko) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
mplexus301
2.2 Ebanavia Inunguis (Madagascar Clawless Gecko)

I have two pairs of these fascinating little geckos for sale and will be sad to part with them but, in a matter of terms, "It's not you...it's me."

I was looking for a new project and came across a few of these geckos for sale, purchased 4 and lucked out with 2.2. They are really quite small - about 2.5" head to tail - and my local pet store has been great about supplying me with small crickets for the adults, but one female just laid her first egg and I fear that I will have no means to take care of such small hatchlings. As such, this would be a great species for someone who keeps other micro geckos.

Little is known about the care of these geckos, but I have been keeping pairs in 5 gallon vivariums with sticks, pothos, and leaf litter with great success. I lightly mist them each night and keep them at room temperature - 78 F during the day and down to about 70 F at night. These geckos have flourished while I have had them and are great eaters.

For a micro species, these guys are relatively bold and outgoing. They will sit on a stick or leaf and let you pick them up without much protest.

I really will be sad to see these guys go but I would prefer that someone keeps them who raises small prey insects, such as flightless fruit flies.

I am asking $325 shipped per pair, or $525 shipped for all 2.2. I am happy to provide additional pictures and information to those who may be interested.

Pair 1:

Male:

Female:

Pair 2:

Male:

Female:

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!