ADULT MALE RHINO IGUANA - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:01 AM   #21
kkrause50
I will now accept certain shipping conditions.
And thank all you reptile lovers for the kind replies!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #22
RiffDawg15
First off, all you people that are bashing this guy for trying to get rid of an iguana are all assholes!!

Second, who the hell are you to say whether or not he is taking good care of his reptiles from 2 pictures. You have not been to his house and you have not seen his whole setup. Sounds to me that someone on here has, and has posted letting you know that this man does take very good care of his iguana's and that the scaring on the rhino's head in fact is from him rooting and rubbing his head on the cage while his owner is cleaning his "Whole Room" of a cage!

Third, Dont you think that if anyone in Detroit Metro area is taking care of an animal that you should keep your damn mouth shut. Cause Im positive that there are a lot of other animals that arent as lucky to have an owner that takes care of them half as good as Mr. Krause does.

Finally, If you werent interested in purchasing or getting more information on maybe purchasing the Rhino Iguana from Mr. Krause then you shouldnt have posted anything at all. Hijacking someones post is in my mind bullshit! If you want to bash this guy then start up your own post and bash him all you want, just dont hijack his post!

You people are very immature and should think before you post! This forums really sucks compared to the other reptile forums out there. The layout sucks, Iguana and Monitors are posted together?? Why dont they just have their own seperate discussion?? This shouldnt be called a forums, this is mostly a classifieds page for businesses to sell their reptiles, you cant come on this forum and get any help on an animal you have cause all people care about on this damn forum is getting into other peoples business. I definitely will not be returning to this forum, you can take my account and shove it! This is the most ridiculous forum I have ever seen! Once again you people are assholes for hijacking Mr.Kauses thread, and even bigger assholes for jumping to a conclusion of something you have no ideas about, no facts just assumptions!

Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
giantjamp
nice

That is a very nice looking iggy you got there. Good price too, at Hamburg last week there were going around $1300 that size.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
snookxing
Wondering if your rhino is still available? We have some beautiful females and are looking for a mate. You can email us at Snookxing@gmail.com Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread