Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2003, 12:45 PM   #31
herpetological
Kevin

You say other people have had bad dealings with ERJ? I know of a couple that were very minor. The threads can be found and were resolved. You also state that they are afraid to come on here because they will be attacked. Please ask them to do so. If they have a legitimate claim and can provide proof they will NOT be attacked. There have been other threads where someone was posted as a good guy...that changed when others came on with solid proof and used intelligence(NOT name calling)to back their claims as well. So that should not be a problem. I think we have pretty much gotten to the bottom of this. ERJ's policies were NOT followed. You knew these were imports that were untreated. Even, IF, yes....IF Ray H. sent you bad animals... you did not follow the through with notification. I'm not going to go into the other issues. Can we be done now? You can stand on your issue of "bad animals". Ray H. can stand on his issue of TOS violation. I still don't think you did get bad animals however, I cannot prove it. In closing this was brought to my attention: Oregon State law -

"Veterinary certificates of health inspection must be obtained within the state from which individual animal shipments originate and should be included with any importation permit request. Animal importation permits are issued free of charge on the basis of individual health certificates. Importation permits may be obtained from the Oregon Department of Agriculture. As per Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife".

Importation refers to state to state or other countries to that state.

Just seeing if you were aware of this as well?

If this law had been followed then both sides would have been protected.