Wes office pool - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #21
crotalusadamanteus
Lets go for my B-day coming. Dec 26th 2007.

LMK when that paypal account is set up Sammy. I'll send my Buck.

I gotta say I had to look thrice, and even did a screen shot when I got on this morning. I saw gold coins, and zero. I about lost my first cup of coffee.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:48 AM   #22
jsrocket
Ha ha, a genuine piece of humor. Problem is, it is not original, nor humerous.

Old 09-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #23
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Ha ha, a genuine piece of humor. Problem is, it is not original, nor humerous.
There have been wagers of this before? Do you mean humerus or humorous?

Old 09-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #24
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I gotta say I had to look thrice, and even did a screen shot when I got on this morning. I saw gold coins, and zero. I about lost my first cup of coffee.
Huh?

Old 09-22-2007, 09:31 AM   #25
Cat_72
Wes has gold coins......and a warning level of zero.

He decided to buy into playing the game as well, apparently.

Old 09-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #26
monkeywrench133
Wes has had gold coins for about a month now, maybe a little longer. He upgraded thinking that would get him around the restriction Rich put on him limiting him to the BOI and classifieds only.

The zero warning points happened a couple days ago. Rich gave him points that put him over 300 and suspended him. Wes payed the fine and was back the next day.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:14 AM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
Well, it must have been kept from eyes or something. Until his recent suspension, I saw silver coins above his name. Upon his return, I saw gold.

Could be it just barely dawned on me too. I don't put that much effort into noticing those things. LOL

Old 09-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #28
crotalusadamanteus
Hey Wes, I see you can see us. LOL

Old 09-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #29
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Well, it must have been kept from eyes or something. Until his recent suspension, I saw silver coins above his name. Upon his return, I saw gold.

Could be it just barely dawned on me too. I don't put that much effort into noticing those things. LOL
Rick,

Your right. He turned gold several days ago.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #30
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Wes has had gold coins for about a month now, maybe a little longer. He upgraded thinking that would get him around the restriction Rich put on him limiting him to the BOI and classifieds only.

The zero warning points happened a couple days ago. Rich gave him points that put him over 300 and suspended him. Wes payed the fine and was back the next day.
I hadn't noticed the gold coins either, until Rick mentioned it.

And I know why he's at zero.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!