Wes office pool - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #31
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Wes has had gold coins for about a month now, maybe a little longer. He upgraded thinking that would get him around the restriction Rich put on him limiting him to the BOI and classifieds only.

The zero warning points happened a couple days ago. Rich gave him points that put him over 300 and suspended him. Wes payed the fine and was back the next day.
Actually monkey, this is a lie, which I think you are well aware of since it was thoroughly discussed in the mod forum a little over a month ago.

I did upgrade to benefactor when my yearly membership expired. However, BEFORE I did the upgrade I sent Rich several emails and pms explaining that if I was not granted access to all forums there was little point in paying the additonal 75.00 dollars and that I wanted to know if he was willing to relax his suspension of me from those forums BEFORE I paid.

He was too busy to reply so I took the chance that he was amenable to my request.

It turns out he was not and he simply refunded my payment. I then purchased my usual contributor membership and enjoyed the BOI for the next month or so.

I then contacted Rich again, had a few discussions with him at the end of which he decided to turn me loose again.

Please do NOT lie about me monkey, it's not nice and it make you look bad.

We ALL know you have a hard on for me but even I expect better than petty lies from you.

The zero points came when I was, ONCE AGAIN, suspended for, saying unkind things about mr. clark and his having purchased his minimod status and being such a wonderful representative of all the other mods.

Rich took it more personally about his minimod system in general than I meant it, as the system is fine so long as the minimods are honorable, which mr. clark is NOT, and so he gave me my points and zapped me.

I paid my fine, spoke to him about becoming a minimod myself and VIOLA, here we are.

For someone who is generally good at finding facts, you've really dropped the ball of late here monkey. Whatever it is that's bothering you in real life seems to need more attention than you're giving it.

You might want to look into that before you make ANOTHER stupid mistake.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #32
Cat_72
Oh......and I'll throw a couple bucks in on this bet too, lol......still deciding on my days though.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:25 AM   #33
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Wes has had gold coins for about a month now, maybe a little longer. He upgraded thinking that would get him around the restriction Rich put on him limiting him to the BOI and classifieds only.
So now you are a reader of minds and motives, Erin? Or have you graduated to falsely accusing people of things?

Care to guess what I am thinking right now, Erin?

Old 09-22-2007, 10:27 AM   #34
crotalusadamanteus
Common guys. It's a humor forum. Laugh it off, eh.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:27 AM   #35
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I did upgrade to benefactor when my yearly membership expired. However, BEFORE I did the upgrade I sent Rich several emails and pms explaining that if I was not granted access to all forums there was little point in paying the additonal 75.00 dollars and that I wanted to know if he was willing to relax his suspension of me from those forums BEFORE I paid.

He was too busy to reply so I took the chance that he was amenable to my request.

It turns out he was not and he simply refunded my payment. I then purchased my usual contributor membership and enjoyed the BOI for the next month or so.

I then contacted Rich again, had a few discussions with him at the end of which he decided to turn me loose again.
Wow, that's a big difference from "trying to bypass his restrictions".

Old 09-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #36
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Wow, that's a big difference from "trying to bypass his restrictions".
Ain't it just though, ain't it just.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #37
Wilomn
To get back to the humorous side, how about if all of you who are actually IN the pool paypal ME ten cents for everyday over seven consecutive days that I go WITHOUT getting points?

LOL

Old 09-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #38
Cat_72
Quote:
To get back to the humorous side, how about if all of you who are actually IN the pool paypal ME ten cents for everyday over seven consecutive days that I go WITHOUT getting points?

LOL

Something tells me you ain't gonna get rich quick off from that one....

Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 AM   #39
monkeywrench133
Quote:
It turns out he (Rich) was not and he simply refunded my payment. I then purchased my usual contributor membership and enjoyed the BOI for the next month or so.

Wes, I do apologize. I knew that you had asked Rich for a refund, and that he had declined. I assumed (yes, I know) that you had simply turn the coins off after that. When Rick mentioned that you had gold coins again, I assumed that you had turned them back on. Obviously, I couldn't know about the discussions you had had with Rich. I do apologize for my error.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:00 PM   #40
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

Something tells me you ain't gonna get rich quick off from that one....
There ARE over 30,000 members. If just 1% would pony up, I would not have to pay my fine when the time, inevitable as it is, comes.

I see some humor there, don't you?

Oh, and monkey, I had silver coins the whole time as far as I know. I never turned them off myself.

Your overzealousness, or fondness, whichever, for me, while appreciated, needs looking after. It seems to have gotten out of hand and made quite the fool of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!