Wes office pool - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #41
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Oh, and monkey, I had silver coins the whole time as far as I know. I never turned them off myself.

Then why is there a thread in the Moderator Forum titled "Gold Coins-Wes?" that was originally posted on 8-17-07? You must remember it, you posted in it several times.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #42
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Then why is there a thread in the Moderator Forum titled "Gold Coins-Wes?" that was originally posted on 8-17-07? You must remember it, you posted in it several times.
monkey, IF I recall correctly, and I have not re-read that thread, you need to read the entire thread.

I'm not going to play this game with you here. Do your own research. Start a thread in the mod forum. Maybe you can get mr. clark to go sluething with you.

You blew it, made at least one ASSumption and got your butt handed to you by a couple of people.

Suck it up and move on.

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to reapeat it.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #43
monkeywrench133
Yes, I did make an assumption.

However, I was not wrong in thinking that about a month ago you did have gold coins.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #44
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Yes, I did make an assumption.

However, I was not wrong in thinking that about a month ago you did have gold coins.

maybe im not following... but... what is the big deal if he has them now? arent there better things to worry about? Seems i remember another user coming back here as well in recent times....why cant wes? Again, i could be missing, but at the current moment in time, im just too lazy to look it up.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:59 PM   #45
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
paypal ME ten cents for everyday over seven consecutive days that I go WITHOUT getting points?
It would cost more for the paypal fees. You'd end up owing paypal. I have more faith in the masses drawing it out of you, than I do of you holding it in.

Old 09-22-2007, 02:10 PM   #46
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Wes has gold coins......and a warning level of zero.

He decided to buy into playing the game as well, apparently.
Yes..... And the reason I agreed was because I think I will find it entertaining to watch....

Dave Lawson couldn't handle it, and paid the price. Can Wes Pollock? It's not as easy nor fun as it looks as many of the WS mods will tell you.

Old 09-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #47
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yes..... And the reason I agreed was because I think I will find it entertaining to watch....

Dave Lawson couldn't handle it, and paid the price. Can Wes Pollock? It's not as easy nor fun as it looks as many of the WS mods will tell you.
A pleasure to entertain and entertained while being pleasured Oh Magnanimous One.

And thanks, sincerely.

Old 09-24-2007, 01:13 AM   #48
BryonsBoas
I think the cosmos shifted just a hair when Doc Owens gave a 3 day for Rocket antaganising minimod Wes. LMAO

Old 09-24-2007, 01:44 AM   #49
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
I think the cosmos shifted just a hair when Doc Owens gave a 3 day for Rocket antaganising minimod Wes. LMAO
Wow! Is that what it was? I thought I was going through the BIG ONE....

Old 09-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #50
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Believe me...the irony of the situation wasn't lost on me...or Wes for that matter. We enjoyed a good laugh about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!