TRY THIS!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:33 AM   #11
reptiler ron
Isaid black hammer.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 PM   #12
critical bill
i came up with red hammer. but i didnt need the test to know i'm pretty much surrounded by abbynormals at any given time.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #13
Jim O
Red hammer. I guess I'm just an average joe.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #14
starwarsdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
No, I said BLUE hammer!!
me too. Blue is my favorite color.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:41 PM   #15
Miss Tuniwha
I thought Black Hammer.

but what is the ideal behind it? like.. what is supposed to trigger the idea of "red hammer"

I am curious

thanks

Old 10-28-2007, 04:27 PM   #16
Wolfy-hound
It's a case of the most common denominator.
Most people when asked suddenly "Say a color!" will automatically say "red".
Again, most people when suddenly asked "Say a tool" will say "Hammer".
The math stuff is to take your mind off thinking about answering the questions, or to make you blank your mind, as you struggle with it, thinking that the math will matter highly in the end.
Again, this is "MOST" people. The fun thing is, if you thought of something else, you are more likely to close the window and go "Pfft, whatever". You might even respond to say "I thought of red hammer too!" just to be a part of a neat phenomenon. Group mentality. If you DID happen to honestly think of "red hammer" which a lot of people will, then you are totally amazed and will post about it.
It's part of a simple way of cold reading. It's amazing, like most stage magicians' tricks.

Old 10-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #17
IloveSnakes1234
The same thing with shapes... You draw a couple shapes and like most people will choose a star. I did it on my friends and like 2/3 say star.... It's a neat trick.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 AM   #18
ladyserpent7
i thought of a red hammer too. A LOT of people said blue hammer too. Most my friends said blue hammer. weird.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:32 AM   #19
Miss Tuniwha
I guess I just thought of my favourite colour, and the most commonly used tool I could.

hence the black hammer. .. and I would never draw a star as a shape.. too girly for me.

ha ha.

just oddness all around

Old 10-29-2007, 02:34 AM   #20
scottsquatch
I'm messed up?

I must be all messed up cuz I thought of an orange screwdriver! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!