This is how my year is starting.... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 09:18 AM   #31
DAND
Update? Has she exploded yet?

Old 03-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #32
mxracer4life
Nope, just getting bigger. I found some records that show that I placed my super hypo male with her around the middle of nov off and in untill the middle of dec. She is scarying me how big she is getting. This better not be no world record birth or anything. I am prepared for UP TO 40 babies and thats it! lol. You guys will know when she does, I will have pictures plastered everywhere on here. Heck, it might be on the news.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #33
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
This better not be no world record birth or anything. .. Heck, it might be on the news.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #34
Helenthereef
"Man drowns in sea of snakes"

Old 04-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #35
Crazy4Herps
Holy cow! Poor girl! That can't be comfortable.

But it definitely looks like a promising clutch. Best of luck!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #36
Amelanistic Orca
Here in az Jeremy... I always saw mine go the 8 month route my friend... Put your seat belts back on!! But, you will get a litter from that gal, bigger is better, then they thin, then they do 25 pre birth waxy stools and fake you out for a month or two via reverse contractions with tail lifted in corners of cage tillllll. She finds that perfect corner!! lol... I'll be lookin for this one's litter!! Love em big!!

Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #37
mxracer4life
Thanks for the support Tom. I had a female last year go 121 days with a full live litter of 24. I was hoping for the same this year. She hasn't had TOO many false "waxy" stools, but she did give me a strange stool last night. She has been lifting her tail and moving in tight "s" curve manuevers for awhile now, its driving me crazy. I promise all of you will know when she has them. Keep wishin me luck. I am estimating her to be at 105 days since her last shed. I had found a little documentation that she had her last shed in mid december. A little advise for EVERYONE out there. Keep records, of everything, and save it to a jump drive, not just your hard drive, lol. I lost all my records from end of last year because I didn't save to a jump drive.

Old 04-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #38
SakaraGT4
wow... good luck O_O

Old 04-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #39
Pythonbreeder99
any update?

Old 04-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #40
crotalusadamanteus
I had 31 slugs this morning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!