Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2003, 03:18 AM   #111
COBRAMAN
Kevin:
1) why have you still not dircetly answered the questions that I posted for you??? You are still trying to sidestep them, as always. I still challange you to give us the answers to those questions.

2) How can I KNOW those pics are of any snke I sent you? You have a whole freezer full of dead snakes that you have been hacking up. You lie so much, what is our assurance that yo did not just go pull one of any number of dead snakes you have stored up.

3) I still want to see the pic of the 5 foot gaboon that only weighed 4 pounds. That way I can prove that you are again lying and just posting pics of snakes you had stored in your freezer, because I have never had a five foot gaboon in our warehouse. If I did have one that big, do you really think it would have sold to Ken for only $75??? Go ahead and post the five foot gaboon, that is why you ordered the scale (or so you posted).

4) You wrote: "You don't like me and want to try and "get me busted" for something that I never said that I did, well then fine"

No, you never admitted to doing your criminal activity, BUT YOU NEVER STATED THAT YOU DO NOT DO THE SURGERY. So, if you don't do venomoid surgery, tell us that. Just answer that question. If anyone is accused of doing a crime, and they really did not do it, wouldent you at least say you did not do it??? So which is it? do you do venomoid surgery, or not??? (can't wait to see you ignore or side step this direct question)

5) You wrote: " I will honestly say, that if we wouldn't have thought Ray was a nice guy, we would have never continued to do business with him for so long."

Are you saying that even though all of the $1500 worth of snakes from us died, you would continue to spend money on snakes that you are sure are going to die, because you think I am a "nice guy"????? You are again, making a fool of yourself by telling such an obvious lie (again).

6) You wrote: "I will post more pics, but I have had enough hypothetical scenarios for one night."

In a fraction of the time it took you to type even one of your posts, you could have easily posted ALL the pics you had taken (and please do not forget the 5 foot gaboon pic).

7) You wrote: " I also hope that you don't think I am attacking you or anything of the sort."

No! Why would anyone think kevin is attacking anyone. Me being lied about and called silly names, and all you readers being called "IDIOTS" repeatedly is normal friendly, professional posting by someone who knows how to propperly use the BOI.

Let me end this by repeating everyones question, so it sticks in your little mind. DO YOU, OR DO YOU NOT PERFORM YOUR OWN VENOMOID SURGERY???????

Old 11-09-2003, 03:27 AM   #112
COBRAMAN
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS AND THE 5 foo GABY PIC!!!

This is a pic of the largest gaboon viper we have EVER had. It was under five feet.
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2003, 03:39 AM   #113
COBRAMAN
Incidently, That large gaboon pictured above sold for $250 (need I post a copy of your invoice to prove Ken only paid $75 each for the gaboons I sent???)

Old 11-09-2003, 05:05 AM   #114
oreganus
Stop! That is [bleep]ed up ray...

You are going to post my personal information on a public forum??? Okay Ray, what you just did IS ILLEGAL, If my family and I are harmed in any way Ray, I WILL HOLD THIS SITE AND YOU PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. I HAVE A FAMILY RAY AND THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT A [bleep]ED UP SCUMBAG YOU REALLY ARE. I START POSTING PICTURES TO PROVE WHAT SCREWED UP ANIMALS YOU REALLY SENT AND YOU PUT NOT JUST MYSELF, BUT MY FAMILY'S LIVES IN DANGER. I HOPE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE CAN REALIZE WHAT RAY HAS JUST DONE. NOTICE THAT RAY PUTS RICKY'S BUSINESS ADDRESS ON HERE SO HE ISN'T IN ANY DANGER, BUT YET HE PUTS MY HOME ADDRESS AND PUTS MY ENTIRE FAMILY IN DANGER. I AM NOT GOING TO POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD OR REPLY TO ANY MORE OF THESE POSTS. THIS IS WAY BEYOND ANYTHING THAT I COULD HAVE LIED ABOUT OR POSSIBLY DONE TO RAY. THIS THREAD IS OVER AND I AM NOT GOING TO STAND FOR MY FAMILY BEING PUT IN DANGER BECAUSE OF REPTILES. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND RAY, SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 05:31 AM   #115
oreganus
Stop! also Ray,

IN CASE YOU WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW, I NEVER SIGNED A RELEASE OF ANY SORT, NOR DOES IT SAY ANYTHING IN THE "Terms of Service" on you site about releasing my personal information to the public. I think you just stepped into something that you didn't want to get into Ray. Since Ricky is the owner of the company, he is also responsible. I have an 8 year old daughter Ray and you are such a piece of crap that you are going to put her innocent life in Danger over a stupid fight about some stupid animals. I have printed out this whole thread and contacted the webmaster. YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM SOMEONE SHORTLY RAY and IT IS GOING TO COST YOU A HELL OF ALOT MORE THAN ANY AMOUNT OF ANIMALS. AND FOR ANY OF YOU READING THIS THAT ARE CONSIDERING DOING ANYTHING TO MY HOUSE OR MY FAMILY OR HARASSING MY FAMILY IN ANY WAY, I WILL WARN YOU RIGHT NOW, I WILL DEFEND MY FAMILY AND THAT MEANS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT AND THAT DOES MEAN IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS RAY AND YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
KEVIN SMITH

Old 11-09-2003, 06:21 AM   #116
oreganus
Stop! JUST FOR YOU RAY.....

TAKE A GOOD LOOK RAY, THIS IS THE LITTLE GIRLS' PICTURE WHO"S LIFE YOU RISKED BY POSTING MY HOME ADDRESS. TAKE A GOOD LOOK RAY AND TELL ME AN ARGUMENT OVER DAMN MONEY OR REPTILES IS WORTH IT...........
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2003, 08:20 AM   #117
Blackwater Reptiles
now I'm really confused..........

I don't understand how your family is in danger. Are you in the Witness Protection Program or something? I have a family. My children leave home every week-day to go to school. I always feel like their lives are in a great deal of danger while on the road going to and from school, but I have never felt like they're in danger at home.

Have you angered so many people over the internet that you feel threatened? Have you received threats? I'm certain the police would take any threat you receive seriously.... when I was threatened by someone from this site, I reported it immediately.... not out of fear, but out of respect for my family.... My home phone number appears in every post I make.... I'm sure someone could figure out where I live by simply having access to my phone number.... that doesn't frighten me.....

I'm sure Rich Z. will remove your address if it's illegal for it to be posted here.... I'm wondering why it is that you are so concerned with the legality of what others do, when it is plain that the animals you sell are illegally altered.....that illegal activity doesn't seem to bother you. You don't seem to be concerned with the welfare of your family when you're engaged in illegally practicing Veterinary Medicine... Even if you aren't the person directly performing the surgery, there's something called "conspiracy" to break laws.... Like if I have knowledge of a felony, and I don't report it, I can be held accountable for *not* telling the authorities.... conspiracy.... that which you seem to feel the people who are responding here are conducting in regard to you, apparently, as you feel your family members' lives are in danger....

It is my opinion that a man, who truly cares about the members of his family, will not engage in any questionable activities so as not to endanger the ones he loves in any way. This includes the *appearance* of impropriety.... people who really care about their family walk a very narrow path.... one that no other man (or woman) can look at without admiration and respect.... It is wrong for me to judge you, and I have tried *very* hard not to judge, but to make observations on what I see... I see someone who is very angry that he bought animals that died.... I see someone who is afraid of something in his life, and who appears to be engaged in a behavior or who has at the very least involved himself in a conspiracy to abuse animals.... I see someone who can't answer a direct question, no matter how many ways it is asked (I'll spare you), and I see someone who lives in fear for whatever reason.... who basically has blown a gasket over having his address become public domain..... I'd say that was a slight over-reaction to what has transpired here.....

People who break the law generally answer to the GodFather... I prefer answering to God The Father... it's a whole lot easier on my nerves....

Old 11-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #118
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kevin,

As for the legality of Ray postings your informaiton on this thread. Well if you or anyone else does a little research on the internet you can find the same information. Just go to www.whitepages.com and you will see most of that same information posted. There are quite a few other sites that will have ALL of the information posted. Also if you are so worried about your family because of someone knowing about your personal information how stupid are you for posting a picture of your little daughter on here immediately after?

Old 11-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #119
oreganus
Okay,

Like I said before, this is a danger to my family and I. I have recieved threats from people using hotmail,yahoo, and other free accounts that can be easily obtained without putting your name or address or anything of the sort. Our number is unlisted for a reason that I am not going to go into on here and it has nothing to do with crap about reptiles or venomoids or anything of the sort. SCREW YOUR RANT ABOUT VENOMOIDS, IT IS NOT THE ARGUMENT, NEVER WAS, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD. You can ask anyone that has sold venomoids, most of them have recieved hate mail and threats from others. In fact, I think this same topic was on the kingsnake forum awhile back where someone called a person's house that was selling venomoids and threatened their family and their life. You can rant and rave and say how I am a criminal and the worst person on earth, that is fine I have no problem with that. But a business of any sort has no right to put someone else's family at risk, I shouldn't even have to explain the reasons to you at all, what are you going to do? protect my family from the idiot screwballs that could very well do something to my family? Just because you are rational and come on a forum and simply argue a point without violence, doesn't mean that everyone is the same. After all this crap that has happened, you are still going to come on here and continue with your venomoid rant and pointing fingers and accusations??? SCREW YOU AND YOUR POINTING FINGERS, IT DOESN'T MATTER AND IT WON'T MAKE MY FAMILY ANY SAFER OR LESS AT RISK. I already stated previously that I don't care about the money,argument or anything else at this point, I don't care about the start of this thread, I don't care if you like venomoids or don't like venomoids, whether you think this or you think that, it doesn't matter. If I am such a law breaker because you say I am, then it is not for you to worry about, it is for me to worry about, Just like it doesn't matter if "you can't see how it endangers my family", you don't know the situation, you aren't me, it isn't an argument for you to win or lose. It was wrong and unethical to post my personal information out of a business file by an employee, plain and simple. It doesn't matter if "you can see it or not" , it isn't affecting you and your family
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 10:00 AM   #120
Blackwater Reptiles
I think it was you who brilliantly posted a picture of your own child, wasn't it???

I have to go, but I'll be back later to see what other brilliant things you have in store for us.

I hope Rich can take your daughter's picture off the web site... it's too bad our children have to suffer the ignorance of their parents....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!