Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2003, 10:00 AM   #121
oreganus
AND FOR YOU ROB......

You can kiss my ass, because you cannot get information on an unlisted number on the whitepages. The only way you can get information on that number is if you have the phone number and you know the name the phone is registered to. I am not stupid, I simply posted a picture of my daughter to show that this affects real people and it was wrong to put my family in danger over a stupid argument.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 10:32 AM   #122
BWSmith
Wow, there are people that are threatening you and your family because you produce in venomoids? Maybe it is just me, but if I was engaged in something that threatened my family, I would no longer do it for their sake.

Old 11-09-2003, 10:34 AM   #123
oreganus
Question Okay, this is the last thing...

Okay, I should not have lost my temper and said what I said to Rob, I will admit that and I am enough of man to admit it. I have already admitted to being in a childish fight with Ray and it was stupid and alot of the things we were arguing about had no bearing on the situation. Okay, now this is the very last thread I will post on this thread and I am not going to argue the venomoid thing any longer. I didn't do anything illegal and I am not going to post on here that I did, so everyone can believe what they want, just like they can believe whatever they want about the beginning of this thread. This has entirely gotten out of hand and that is all of our faults, including myself. I cannot and will not explain the specifics of why it endangered my family by Ray posting my personal information on the net. But I will give an example so that maybe some of you can use that keen imagination that you like to use so well:

Okay, read this and then think of all kinds of scenarios about why this would be dangerous for personal information to be given out without permission:

A family lives somewhere and an ex husband of your wife has threatened to kill your wife and everyone in the house. So you are forced to move somewhere and do your best to hide your location and personal information to try and ensure the safety of your family.

OR

You had to testify against someone in a trial and they are willing and have threatened to hurt you and your family if they ever find you

OR

any other similar situation that you read about in the paper,experienced yourself, or have seen on the news.

NOW IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS AND A BUSINESS GAVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOU WERE FORCED TO PACK YOUR FAMILY AND MOVE AND GO THROUGH ALL OF THE STRESS AND WORRY BECAUSE SOMEONE CAUSED ALL OF THIS OVER A CHILDISH ARGUMENT. If you can't believe that any of this is possible, pick up newspaper,search the net, or watch the news and find one of the several incidents in which horrible things happen to people because the wrong person just happened to get the information. I am not making this stuff up, it happens everyday, so whatever my reasons, I have tried to explain the best I can the situation, and it did put my family in danger for doing something like that for no reason. And if I simply sell venomoids or had a bad experience and got in an argument with someone, it still does not give them the right to do what they did and for others to make up things about me to justify it.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-09-2003, 11:14 AM   #124
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kevin,

I can understand your concerns but like I said before, with a little research on the internet anyone's information can be found whether it is unlisted or not. If you talk to Rich you might be able to have hmi remove your information and the picture of your daugter but you will have to talk to thim about it.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:30 AM   #125
Ken Harbart
Here's a little gem of an email sent to myself and Rich by Kevin. It seems he wants the entire thread regarding him deleted, or he will sue...blah, blah, blah. Sorry Kev, but there's not a snowball's chance in hell of this entire thread disappearing over one reply.

Yep, put Kevin Smith on the short and undistinguished list of legal beagles who think they can intimidate us.

Quote:
DEAR WEBSLAVE,

YOU ARE TO TAKE THE THREAD ABOUT RAY HUNTER ENTIRELY OFF OF YOUR SITE OR I WILL BE CALLING MY ATTORNEY AND WILL BRING A LEGAL SUIT AGAINST YOU AND RAY HUNTER FOR PUTTING MY FAMILY IN DANGER BY ALLOWING RAY HUNTER TO POST MY HOME ADDRESS. BOTH YOU AND RAY HUNTER WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF MY FAMILY AND I ARE HARMED OR HARASSED IN ANY WAY AND WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL COSTS ENTAILED IN RECTIFYING THE SITUATION INORDER TO KEEP MY FAMILY AND MYSELF SAFE. THIS WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO: MOVING COSTS, PHONE COSTS, LAWYER FEES
Kevin,
1) I despise threats, and I don't jump at your command. I could care less about you ordering me around or attempting to intimidate me. Try asking nicely next time, and myself or Rich might be inclined to help. Try to bully us into action, and you'll be sorely disappointed with the results.
2) You may want to refresh yourself on the applicable laws. Faunaclassifieds.com bears no liability for what has been posted, as per 47 USC 230(c)(1).
3) Believe it or not, even though your number is unlisted, it and your address are still easily obtainable to anyone with $50 to spend.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:04 PM   #126
Mustangrde1
Kevin

I tried to be pleasant last night and ask you to explain how you would feel as a bussiness man if your TOS was broke and or you knew someone was doing something that could kill a animal how you would feel. You did not respond yet found yet another reason to not answer questions.

Now for the record and so there is no doubt The person handling that BIG GABOON with Ray HUNTER in the pic he posted is me and in over a year and half that is the biggest gabby they ever had in.Nice picture by the way.

Just a quick glimpse of what i can remember off hand from ERJ in the past year or so

Approx 10 redtail boas "status" all alive and doing great

Approx 7 Ball pythons "status" eating me out of house androdents

1 Amazon tree boa "status" alive and doing great

2 Asian vine snakes "status" Breed and now feeding on rodent and will breed again

1 african bush snake "feeding great" very healthy

3 flying snakes all doing very well and feeding on demand

2 gold tegu's can we say garbage cans for food

1 white liped python Dead after purchase of unknow reason way beyound TOS and possibly of internal parasites.

2 egyptian cobras fantastic animals and absolute joys to work with

1 . 6 foot EDB DANG RABBITS are expensive food items

1 Large 4 foot + Gaboon viper Died most likely from age as it was feeding and had been properly cared for and all worming had been completed. And yes I will get another from them

So lets see that is just what i can remember without coffee. All animals were wild caught and all animals were treated and set up properly. Some were actually "B" grade and in bad health on arrival but I still purchased them and now they are "A" grade after some sheds and medications. I know damn well with imports you take a chance on a million and one possible problems but with " proper " care and attention you can also get diamonds out of doodoo.

Now for some fun . HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO CPR ON A COBRA MOUTH TO MOUTH? I was there when you called so I dont need to believe Ray made it up matter of fact i was laughing so hard i almost wet my pants. Do you know how stupid that was even if you used a tube to blow in its mouth lmao you probably killed it from that but oh ya after 4 hours you brought it back to life ya right i got a bridge to sell ya also.

You also said that 1 of the 20 Rinkals he sent you was dead on arrival and ray told you send it back you never did why is that " possibly playing dead " Now atleast with a rinkals you can get it to play dead and take a pic they do like to roll over and faint death". Yes you didn't post it here that was another phone call you made.

I would really have liked to know the truth about the animals but I think I already do. Nothing was wrong with them until after you got them and as none of my animals some that were from the same shipment possibly are doing fine and are very healthy. I really now do honestly believe you did somethinig or someone did something that killed them.

One last side note. Kevin most if not all the importers / sellers in Florida purchase animals from each other so you can buy from Glades, or Jay Eaton or Burgandy if you want but who knows those might have come from ERJ originally its called WHOLESALE BUYING.

Bottom line you lost animals for whatever reason that is a shame and i feel bad for the animals but after all this I am no longer concerned about my collection it is very obvious you would not answer even ONE question that anyone asked you. If anything you stirred the venomoid topic even more. I firmly believe you recieved Wild Caught imports that may have been a little underweight which is typical of wild caughts. You then went to make them voids and killed them.

Your character speaks volumes. Rob Trennor did nothing but point out a simple fact and you attacked him. You idiot that is one of the best and most respected gentlemen in the Herp bussiness and one who i know first hand has gone above and beyound to help people even those that did not purchase from him. He cares about the animals and is beyound reproach.

Kevin go crawl back in you hack shack you are proven to be a " BAD GUY"

Scott Bice

Old 11-09-2003, 12:50 PM   #127
COBRAMAN
First off, let me appologize to KEN HARBART and or the moderators for doing something that would cause Kevin to launch an attack against you or the BOI. Feel free to remove the post with Kevi'ns information if it is in any way a violation of your sit'es rules. If possible, please leave my information listed.

Kevin,
1): Before posting the requested info I first verified that I could get it from the internet first (as others have told you).

2): You lie again... The address I posted on myself was my personal address, not any company's address, the phone number is my personal cell phone, not a company phone. Get your facts straight before you make more of a fool of yourself.

3): Threaten ME all you wish (I will post the e-mail Keven sent me shortly), and you and ken can threaten to sue all you want, but (a) I consulted an attorney prior to the post, and was advised that as long as it is not a problem with the rules of the site (at which point they have the option to delete the post) there was no law being violated. My records are public information. And since venomous snakes were sent to you, your info is public record with both PBI and PDX as well. The bottom line is that I made the post on my personal time (not work time), from my personal computer, from both my personal records as well as internet info, and posted my personal info and not company info. So your beef should be with me, not Ricky or Exotic Reptiles Jungle. Funny how you and Ken are NOW calling and crying to Ricky and not me. This entire thread is full of your personal attacks on ME, not Ricky or his company, but now all of a sudden you think it is a company issue. Make upu your mind.

4): Answer everyone's question (oh yeah, I forgot, You can't answer any direct questions) EXACTLY WHY WOULD YOUR LIFE BE IN DANGER??? Just because you produce venomoids?? You must be engaged in some sort of illegal activity if your life is endangered. If your life, and the life of your family is so endangered, then WHY WOULD YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR DAUGHTER ON THE INTERNET????? That is stupid!

5) I was informed that you are affraid to admit that you are doing the venomoid surgeries because you keep "tools and drugs" that are considered illegal in your state. If anything, it sounds like your freedom is endangered from local and federal law enforcement.

6): I can't help but notice that you still are adoiding all the questions asked to you. And where is the pic of the 5 foot gaboon??? I realize I gave you a littl excuse to be distracted from the questions, but go ahead and give us the answers to the questions, and show that 5 foot gaboon.

7): The below is an exact copy of the e-mail Kevin sent me:

"but I will personally email you about this matter. You are the biggest
piece of [bleep] on the face of the earth. You just put my family's address on
the net from COMPANY records that I never gave you permission to do in any
way. Nor does it say anything about releasing personal information on the
company website. I am sure that you can figure out what you have just done.
If you can't, I will tell you, you have not just put my life in danger,
You have also put my 8 year old daughter's and my lovely wife's life in
danger. It is no big deal for you because you put the company address. If
any thing is done to my family because of this, you will be held responsible
for it, not just by the law, but by me and trust me, you will be sorry if it
comes to that. I hope you have children Ray, so you can start to grasp what
consequences your actions have just done. I don't care about the animal's
or the money, human life is worth more than that, but yet you somehow didn't
think about that or simply didn't care. It is amazing that you can act like
you are a christian and then do what you have just done to show that you
have no respect for people's lives Ray. That is more important than
money,animals, or anything else. I just cannot believe that you are that
low that you would give out my personal information to strangers. My family
is my life and I have a great respect for life, but obviously you missed the
importance of it when you committed the crime which you committed. It
didn't cost you anything for the argument on the net, you weren't paying
back for the animals that died, so why risk innocent people's lives??? I
don't understand that Ray, I really don't. You tell Ricky to give me a call
and we can see what he has to say about you endangering the financial
wellbeing of it by doing what you did. Giving out personal records to
people without any written or any other permission. I printed out the entire
thread in which you admitted to it. So you better hope nothing happens to
myself or my family, since you are the one that put their lives in danger.
Kevin"

Let me end this post with the long standing question: DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT PERFORM VENOMOID SURGERIES???

Old 11-09-2003, 01:02 PM   #128
COBRAMAN
Incidently, I never threatened you in any mannor, however YOU are making threats against me (I quote your own e-mail):

"If
any thing is done to my family because of this, you will be held responsible
for it, not just by the law, but by me and trust me, you will be sorry if it
comes to that. "

Makeing a threat on the internet is a crime!!!

Now back to those questions.

Old 11-09-2003, 01:58 PM   #129
COBRAMAN
Ken (in CA) and I just had a pleasant conversation with thre results being that Both Kevin and I will e-mail Ken and Ritch (site moderators) and request that the post with both mine and Kevin's contact info be deleted, and Kevin will agree to let this thread die, and I will do the same. If Kevin will stop his posts, than I will also.
Blessings all
Ray Hunter

Old 11-09-2003, 07:08 PM   #130
oreganus
Lightbulb okay,

I will agree to that. And also, if I said anything in this stupid argument that would lead you to believe that you had to push it that far and put my family at risk, I do apologize. The childish argument(on both our parts) was stupid and we both should have ended it within the first two or three posts. I am honestly apologizing and I could really care less about this whole thread or who did what to who at this point. I am sure that we both have lost at this point, and that is fine it is our faults. Although I could bring up points and argue with the last post, I am not going to. Obviously something went wrong with our last business transaction and no one on here will know who is telling the truth or who is lying. We just should have ended this about 23 pages back and saved the childish argument. As far as Ken the moderator is concerned, I don't care if you leave this thread, I only ask that you remove my personal information, that is fair enough to ask. It doesn't matter the reasons, it is a simple request, since I haven't ripped anyone off and there is no reason for anyone to have my information unless I give it to them.
Kevin Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!