gtp not eating - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
dmak1524
gtp not eating

hello everyone..looking for some advice as far as my male gtp not eating. hes a 3 yr old sorong type. ive had him since last october & he always ate a f/t for me every week. he stopped eating almost 2 months ago & not sure why. nothing was changed..i have heard that they can go off feeed around this time, he didnt do this last winter so it has be a little baffled. any advice is appreciated. i also recently got in a beautiful pair of arus that hopefully will breed for me. ill try to get some pics up of all of them. thanks

Old 12-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
GMTIRRILL
Dan, it is a good chance that he is fasting watch him and if he is cruising he is looking to mate and male chondros have a tendency to stop eating while they are for a better term horny if you notice that he isn't roaming and not eating you may want take him to vet to be safe.. if you want a wealth of knowledge go MVF or the Morelia viridis forum you will a lot of help there

Old 12-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
dmak1524
Thanks, that is what I was thinking but wanted to get some input as well. Yes, he is always all over his cage at night so that is hopefully the reason. Thanks again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!