Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #11
dumje
If someone was a friend of Keith's family (Lee), and was concerned at all for Keith. Wouldn't it be the right thing to contact Keith's family and have them call me. I can understand if he did not want to give out private information initially. But let them call me. All I want is a fair shake on every deal! If someone could please also contact Lee Watson and ask for his help would also be appreciated.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #12
dumje
Thanks again. Jim O. You have been a great help. I feel the BOI was created for episodes like this. Herpers helping each other.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:42 AM   #13
romad119
Sounds like Keith should make room for some family joining him possibly. Definitely follow through on prosecution. At least you do have some names and info to pass along and get things rolling. You will be amazed when others, with differeing titles and terms of address, talk to the same people you have already and are able to reveal further information.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:46 AM   #14
dumje
Well like Jim O. said, hopefully there are several BOI members that will pass along this message and thread to Keith's family at a minimum. I don't think I have ever heard anything bad about Lee but was kind of bothered when he wouldn't help out.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:48 AM   #15
dumje
Ooops. I meant pass along this message and thread to Lee Watson. Of course, if anyone on the BOI knows Keith Cantore or his family, please have them call me. Thanks.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #16
dumje
Oh by the way. PayPal suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks! You should never accept a credit card payment through paypal. I mean the way it was explained to me. Anyone can order an expensive animal or item via the internet use Paypal and pay with a credit card. Receive the item. Keep that item or sell it. Call your credit card company and dispute it. Then get your money back! My advice is when you sell an animal get a wire transfer or money order or cashier's check. Wait until the funds are available and then ship. Unfortuneately, not everyone plays fair!

Old 07-07-2006, 12:29 PM   #17
kmurphy
I was just wondering if there is any limitation on time for you to be able to charge back to your credit card. Five plus or six months seems like an awfully long time. If that's the case you're never secure with any transaction.
What legal recourse is available against his credit card company? They took your money. Just wondering out loud(or in print).

Kevin

Old 07-07-2006, 04:39 PM   #18
coldjoes_boas
Paypal dose have a "Seller Protection Policy" what happened to you has happened to me once but not by that person. I received my money back from Paypal and then Paypal goes after them for fraud. I copied and pasted the Seller Protection Policy below and I hope everything works out for you.

<Copied and pasted> Seller Protection Policy
What does it mean if a transaction is Seller Protection Policy eligible?

If a transaction is Seller Protection Policy eligible, you will be protected from charge backs due to fraud when you follow these guidelines:

Have a Verified Business or Premier account
Ship to the address on the Transaction Details page
Provide timely shipment
Retain reasonable proof of delivery that can be tracked online
Ship tangible goods <copied and pasted>

Old 07-07-2006, 04:44 PM   #19
Griz
Michael, Monee is only 2 hours from me. If you can locate the tortoise, I will gladly go pick him up for you. We can then work out the shipping arrangements at your discretion. Let me know.

Griz

Old 07-07-2006, 04:46 PM   #20
Griz
As for Lee Watson, his show just got cancelled due to new zoning laws etc. He is looking to move it or join up with an existing one. But, I would think there are enough people who either know Lee or frequented his show to put some pressure on him. I will PM him and direct him to this thread.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!