Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #61
dumje
Thanks for your continued phone calls and helpful information. Please continue to notify us as you read this thread. We appreciate your support. Thanks!

Old 07-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #62
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje
Wraith, I want to address your question. Joe was my 50/50 partner in this deal at the time.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Adrian

Old 02-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #63
HLogic
I had dealings with Mr. Cantore in starting at the end of October 2005.
10/26 - I replied to KS ad
10/27-28 - He replied with requested info & replied to a follow-up question & request.
11/03 - Price agreed.
11/06 - Payment sent via PayPal/CC & follow-up e-mail
11/06 - He replied saying the specimen had been sold but that he was getting a different ssp. "this week".
11/06 - Another reply apologizing for the mix up.
11/12 - I replied asking about the other ssp. availability for $1100/pr
11/15 - I again ask about the other ssp. availability
11/16 - He replied, "ill have them shortly"
11/23 - 1st request for refund
11/28 - 2nd request for refund (Immediate reply requested)
11/29 - He replied saying his computer was broken & he would send it soon.
11/29 - He replied again saying he would return the money by the 2nd or he would have the other ssp. for $1800/trio
11/30 - I reply indicating I had already purchased 'substitutes' and requested the refund
12/03 - I send an e-mail indicating that the refund had not been processed and that I will again check that afternoon.
12/04 - I send an e-mail stating imperatively that the funds are to be refunded before 4:00p or recovery actions will be taken
12/04 - He replied saying he did not have the funds but would have them soon
12/08 - Refund processed.

My assessment:
He probably is not a "bad" guy. He is from all indications a "bad" businessman. He seemed to have a lot on his plate; the information posted here notwithstanding. Like many, it seems as if he was wheeling and dealing on a shoestring and playing the 'float' game with others money - never a good combination.

My suggestion:
Now that his 'availability' is less structured, follow up with another e-mail. If you need the account through which we communicated, please PM me. Start NICELY and apply progressive pressure with subsequent communication. I'll be happy to show you what 'worked' for me.

Just to see what happens, I sent an e-mail to him. I'll let you know what the results are.

HTH,

Art de Lamerens

Old 02-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #64
HLogic
The e-mail address I have is no longer valid.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #65
aandfsoccr04
read the whole threat. interested to see what the outcome was.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #66
Rainbowboaman
Art,
Did you realize this thread is 3 years old?

Old 05-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #67
aandfsoccr04
If I'm art then yeah i did realize that so i figured I would be able to know the outcome by now and figured it wouldnt be changing.

Old 10-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #68
albinocollector
about the JWI/JOE complaint in 06 watch out for him !!!!!!!!!!! SCAMER READ THIS

heres the real story where do i start JOSEPH IMPEROTORI i think is how his name is spelled is a LIER and all these different names different back and fourth on this forum a few are him using aliases HES a scamer i have PICTURES STILL of the 2 tortoises i bought from him that where both suppost to be aldabras !!!!!!!! and everyone who hsa been waiting years for this outcome here it is im OUT NOW and not a scamer JOE or JWI from KINGSNAKE IS !!!!!! he sent 1 aldabra !!!!!!!! and one that was a GALOPE !!!!!!!!! wich is against the federal laws !!!!!! I had informed him that i was going to prison for firearms charges but want them still and we went through with the deal i get them and notice the perfect 18 inch one i was buying for a show animal was not the same as the 21 incher i bought for cheap to sell and get the price broke down onthe one i wanted . so i call JOE /JWI and explain hey somethings wrong here he then tells me no its ok the torts not messed up its just the one i was told is a galop and i figured you wouldnt mind cause no one knows the diffrence and its worth more .. so i said well il find out if it is i cant have it and you have to take these back !!!!!!!1 so i put a ad on kingsnake under torts and a man from florida that breeds aldabs and gallops called me and described the diffrence and said yes thats a gallop . so i call JOE/JWI and he never answered from OCT 05 til JAN 20TH of 06 the day i went to prison i constantly called and emailed with no response !!!!!!!!!!!! till one magical day im in prison my family says the credit card issued back the money to joe/jwi !so i wright them saying when i argued this you told me it was not able to be refunded to him i explained the whole story to them and how the deal was 10,000.00 yet only 3800.00 was credit card so thats all i could retrieve !!the rest was bank transfer !!!!! so long story short he argued and argued and called my neighbors and family dailly harrassing them and ended up sending my nother back 1100.00 and had his shipping company pick up the ILLEGAL GALLOP !!!!!!!!!!!!! and in turmn i got stuck with no show tortoise and paying a little over 5 grand for one i planned on selling cause it was badly taken care of by him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can happily tell you more details and show you records and letters JOE /JWI wrote me in prison he new where i was the whole tim he was doing this forum and lieing to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!! he thinks cause he has not been in as much trouble as me in th epast he can lie his way through bad deals well not now JOE i have all the pics from your email and letters and info what i should do from here people please tell me im not sure ????????????? after all this is a federal law punishable up to 5 YEARS and he claims theres a buisness partner on here thats evidence to a CONSPIRACY for a extra 5 to toatal 10 years !!!!!!!!!! huh i wonder how this works people please call me with any info at 708 514 7647 also my phone number this one i have proof its been on for almost 10 years now and never shut off even while i was in prison go figure i even have the same voicemail as i did from 03 or 04 intresting huh JOE /JWI its a buisness phone i kept on so people would be able to contact me when i got out and everyone who new me new this sp PLEEEEAAASSSSSE PEOPLE what should i do i have been SCAAAMMMMEEEDDD by a man JOE /JWI who now sells years later on kingsnake !!!!!!!!!! watch out for this guy !!!!!!!! and to LEE WATSON who is now passed away thanks for everything LEE was a real sincere BUISSNESS MAN who didnt LIE or put up with this kind of behavior at his show HE was almost 80 years old so im sure he accidently forgot soem things when he posted here but was not a lier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #69
albinocollector
JOE/JWI I Would really like to just make this right and forget about it !!!!!!!!!I think you should do your part and be fair about this !!!!!!!! you screwed me big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not right and I have all the PROOF !!!!!!!!!!! you should patch this up and just put it behind us im a very fair and understanding person you bad mouthed me here for years and i heard about it from many friends and people i yoused to buy from wich some will not sell to me now cause of you wrighting this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please FIX what youve done here !!!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #70
ShadowAceD
Since you're necromancing of this thread ...

If you have all the proof, then prove it.

This thread has had none of it.

Also, due to your lack of punctuation and general grammar structure, I'm not sure I understand your point, but let me try.

You bought the torts.

The torts were not as described.

Instead of just sending the torts back, you held onto them for a few months, then you disputed the charges?

The deal was really for 10K?

You paid in excess of 6K via bank transfer?

You decided you wanted to get back what you could so you went for the 3800 on the credit card, but it eventually went back to the OP?

Then you went to prison and the credit card company recharged you?

But then he kept harassing your family so he got another 1100?

All I have to say is ... Uh, what?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!