Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:25 AM   #101
GinoInDaBronx
herpstealinchicksc

Hey herpstealinchicksc,

Why would I want to talk to you? We already know that you are filth! Everything that you say is a lie! you were involved with that theft and the dumping of those helpless animals.

Pay Chris back!

And just to humor us-tell us about your 'transaction' with scootsandscales-the nonexistant rescue from a non-existant place in Florida that for some reason posts from your computer. Enlighten us, please.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:27 AM   #102
herphuntinchicksc
the handbook?????

In law, defamation is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against criticism.

The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

"Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". Libel and slander both require publication. The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander. If it is published in more durable form, for example in written words, film, compact disc and the like, then it is considered libel.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:39 AM   #103
herphuntinchicksc
common law info

Marriage license Laws in the state of South Carolina, here is what you need to bring with you, and what you need to know about the marriage laws before filling out the marriage license form.

In order to get married, you need to apply and receive a marriage license. This is the document in your state that allows you to officially tie the knot under the law. The rules for acquiring your marriage license varies from state to state, so you should check with your city's marriage bureau at your clerk of court's office to find out what your local rules are.

You'll typically need to apply for your marriage license at least one month before your wedding ceremony. You'll traditionally need to send in your birth certificates, tax information, and other official documents. You don't, however, want to apply for your marriage license too early. In some states, the licenses do expire, if you don't get married within a few months.

When you apply for your license, you'll not only need a proof of identification and age, but you'll need to apply for the certificate together, will need to provide any information about previous marriages, and will need to pay a nominal fee. You will also need to have a witness when you sign the application, so plan on bringing your maid of honor or best man with you. The bride will need to know what her married name will be before she signs the marriage certificate. You'll have to write that name on the application.

And, believe it or not, just because you have your marriage license sent to you in the mail does not mean you are officially married. You need to have a justice of the peace or a religious clergyman sign the document. On your wedding day, you'll give your chaplain your marriage license, then after the ceremony, he'll sign it and send it to the proper government agency for validation.

ID Requirement: Drivers License or certified birth certificate or passport and his or her Social Security number.

Residency Requirement: Do not have to be a resident of South Carolina.

If previously married: Bring certified copy of divorce decree
or a copy of deceased spouse's death certificate.

Application Requirement: Both parties to a marriage should appear in person to obtain the license.

Fees: $25 - cash or money order only. Couples who take a premarital counseling course "conducted by a health professional or an official representative of a religious institution" will be charged only $5 for a marriage license.

Waiting Period: No waiting period.

Blood Tests: Must have blood test within 30 days from a state approved laboratory.

Under 18: Parents must appear at the courthouse with the couple to sign a consent form. Minors must wait three days before the marriage license is valid.

Proxy Marriages: No. Both parties must be present.

Common Law Marriage: No.

Cousin Marriage: No.

Officiants: Ordained ministers of the gospel of any denomination who are at least 18 years of age may perform marriages. Ministers must file a copy of their credentials with the county clerk before performing marriages. Ministers must complete a certificate of marriage and return it to the clerk or judge who issued the marriage license.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:39 AM   #104
Jim O
Go ahead and sue little girl. See how far you get. LMAO.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:46 AM   #105
herphuntinchicksc
Not Talking About Sueing Just Stateing The Facts

Old 02-10-2007, 03:13 AM   #106
herphuntinchicksc
OK-This is turning into a soap opera,as long as i respond ,you people are going to keep posting against me and you know that doesn't matter ,you people do not know me nor are you in any position to judge me. See this is a bad cycle thats just going to keep going back and forth and you know that reptile stuff happend a few years ago and i made it appoint to apologize for not opening my mouth and telling sooner, but i did get a pr bond because the state saw i had no involvement in the case(except for not telling) i do not have to pay restitution to anyone! As far as the animals dumped at the road i have never hurt an animal in my life !!! See all this came about because of my ex boyfriend Steven baker, yes Chris i know he owes you money and some guy named lee too (as Ive read) but i am not responsible for his "DEBTS" ,you all can think whatever you want see i have so many people against me on here now that dont know me, you all dont know how hard it was to clear my name of the charges ...The info was so screwed up they had my age wrong and also my middle name wrong, there was so much b/s tied up in that case from the people not knowing what was stolen to the value of stuff ,, insurance companys being lied too alot of drama i dont really know about.I dont have to explain myself to anyone i have a family now that is my number one priority.I wish i could show people that steve and i am no longer toghther but i dont no how to prove that... just i wish people would see the facts and im not responsible for steves debts ive paid enough of them ! I really dont know how to finish this letter other than saying that im sorry for the money that he owes and im really not the bad person you all are getting the idea of! thank you shannon

Old 02-10-2007, 03:31 AM   #107
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
So, this scootsandscales is not you, eh? The infallible IP test says that it is. I mean, if you were just a bit smarter you would at least have chosen an address that really exists! Do you still deny making that post???
You still haven't answered this. A good start would be to stop dodging questions.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:52 AM   #108
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
Not Talking About Sueing Just Stateing The Facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
OK-This is turning into a soap opera,as long as i respond ,you people are going to keep posting against me and you know that doesn't matter ,you people do not know me nor are you in any position to judge me. See this is a bad cycle thats just going to keep going back and forth and you know that reptile stuff happend a few years ago and i made it appoint to apologize for not opening my mouth and telling sooner, but i did get a pr bond because the state saw i had no involvement in the case(except for not telling) i do not have to pay restitution to anyone! As far as the animals dumped at the road i have never hurt an animal in my life !!! See all this came about because of my ex boyfriend Steven baker, yes Chris i know he owes you money and some guy named lee too (as Ive read) but i am not responsible for his "DEBTS" ,you all can think whatever you want see i have so many people against me on here now that dont know me, you all dont know how hard it was to clear my name of the charges ...The info was so screwed up they had my age wrong and also my middle name wrong, there was so much b/s tied up in that case from the people not knowing what was stolen to the value of stuff ,, insurance companys being lied too alot of drama i dont really know about.I dont have to explain myself to anyone i have a family now that is my number one priority.I wish i could show people that steve and i am no longer toghther but i dont no how to prove that... just i wish people would see the facts and im not responsible for steves debts ive paid enough of them ! I really dont know how to finish this letter other than saying that im sorry for the money that he owes and im really not the bad person you all are getting the idea of! thank you shannon
Seems the personalities are combating each other here. Kind of odd how the posting from the "same person" differs from one post to the next. Or wait, wasn't there someone else who posted With The Typing Style Like This Within This Thread Already?

Old 02-10-2007, 06:05 AM   #109
A_Mc
It does not matter if you were convicted or not, your name is now associated with thievery and cruelty. Google it and see what you find. (hint..Shannon+ Payne+ Reptiles)
I'm glad that you can cut and paste libel and slander definitions, but really does not apply to this post. In my opinion, simply 'being there' is not an excuse when animals are harmed. That is simply disgusting.
UN ACCEPTABLE!!!
Now, with the additional posting and identical IP address, we can add liar to your list of accomplishments.
Want to start to make it right? Set an example for that newborn baby of yours? Pay the money you owe, apologize for your (poor, pathetic) attempt to mislead us, (IP address) and take a lesson in humility.

Old 02-10-2007, 08:24 AM   #110
lillyorchid
Thanks Shannon for C&Ping that "hand book" & "common law info" all from wiki.

Keep digging. You are doing a GREAT job!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!