Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #71
herphuntinchicksc
check the ip address all you want ! i have tried to call chris and yet he still wont pick up the phone ! FUNNY SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO ( SHUT ME DOWN ) CANT SPEAK TO ME ON THE PHONE !!!! but hey what ever think what you like you dont have to buy anything from me but the people that have dealt with me can keep buying as i will be emailing them all to get them to read this b/s as i dont have anything to hide ! if i did i wouldnt have used my name on kingsnake !!!!!!!!! so if all you guys have to do is bash people on this website then i feel really sorry for your life ! this will be the last time i post ! STEVE IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU NEED TO PAY CHRIS WHAT YOU OWE HIM SO HE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE ! or atleast post on your own so i dont have to deal with your bad dealings !!!!!!!!!! thanks shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 11:25 PM   #72
reptiledealer
Shannon Calls

Shannon, I am not by my phone 24/7 and do not always have time to pick up when you call. It so happens I have gone to bed early this week so when you call at 12pm I am asleep. Also for future kn owlage I will not pick up or return your calls as there is nothing I need to hear from you or say to you that can not be said on a open forum for everyone to see. Also I do not respond to nasty voiceless where you swear at me.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #73
reptiledealer
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
check the ip address all you want ! i have tried to call chris and yet he still wont pick up the phone ! FUNNY SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO ( SHUT ME DOWN ) CANT SPEAK TO ME ON THE PHONE !!!! but hey what ever think what you like you dont have to buy anything from me but the people that have dealt with me can keep buying as i will be emailing them all to get them to read this b/s as i dont have anything to hide ! if i did i wouldnt have used my name on kingsnake !!!!!!!!! so if all you guys have to do is bash people on this website then i feel really sorry for your life ! this will be the last time i post ! STEVE IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU NEED TO PAY CHRIS WHAT YOU OWE HIM SO HE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE ! or atleast post on your own so i dont have to deal with your bad dealings !!!!!!!!!! thanks shannon
Also I love the Act where you say "STEVE IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU NEED TO PAY CHRIS WHAT YOU OWE HIM SO HE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE !" that really is the icing on the cake. Good luck with your emails to your clients and talking your way out of this one.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #74
DThomas
Quote:
Classic defensive posturing now and the ever so common claim that people will still buy from you regardless. Can't forget the "we have nothing better to do than bash people" line. You are not getting bashed for no reason. You tried to pull a fast one and got caught. You lack the maturity to accept responsibility for your actions. You did not deny making the false registration and post but you did not come clean about it. Just as bad in my book. You go in the LIAR and not to be trusted category.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #75
reptiledealer
I would also like to point out to everyone 2 things, in addition to Dennis's findings. First Shannon/Steve have removed there Guest Book feature on there new website http://www.freewebs.com/herphuntinchick/ as there was already 4-5 people on there with Negative remarks about there "business".
Second: All of Shannon's adds that she just mentioned that were posted on Kingsnake.com classified sections are now gone. Maybe they expired? maybe they were removed? Coincidence?

Old 02-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #76
Gecko_Den
Hmmm, she left out the "My business has increased since this thread was posted" line and she hasn't threatened a lawsuit yet, although she did mention "Slander" in one of her posted e-mails. She must have gotten a copy of "The handbook" from somewhere....

Old 02-09-2007, 01:03 AM   #77
herphuntinchicksc
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootsandscales2001
I Myself Have Had Dealings With Steve Baker In The Past And Current Dealings With Shannon Payne . The Fact That Everyone Is Failing To See Is That They Are Two Different People.i Was Really Impressed By The Turtles I Had Recived From Her I Thought She Packed Eveything Up Nicely, Shipped Promptly, And Was Very Proffessional.you Can't Judge One Person On Another Ones Mistakes...
We Are What We Repeatally Do; Excellence Then Is A Habit Not An Act...
-aristole
This Looks Like A Bunch Of Men That Got There Egos Hurt That Have Nothing Better To Do Then Harrass A Young Girl Trying To Clear Her Name From Her Old Boyfriends Shame.for Those Who Know Her Will Say Shes A Good Preson Thats Just Had It Rough .i Got That From Talking To Her.shes A Good Person In My Book And I Will Buy From Her Again .no Complaints Here!
Janet Miller
Reptile Refuge
79061 Gordon Rd
Jacksonville, Fl.32221
I DID NOT POST THIS AND I AM SURE THIS PERSON WILL POST AGAIN ! TO CLEAR THIS UP THANKS SHANNON

Old 02-09-2007, 01:08 AM   #78
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
hey what ever think what you like you dont have to buy anything from me but the people that have dealt with me can keep buying as i will be emailing them all to get them to read this b/s as i dont have anything to hide !
The IP Address is: 65.188.48.28. The host name is: cpe-065-188-048-028.sc.res.rr.com.

At least have a friend type up any further postive comments you would like to give yourself. Make it a little challenging.

Shannon, anyone that would post a false positive transaction under an alias is pretty low. It must be really depressing to know that there was nobody that would have posted that you were a good person to do business with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc split personality
Myself Have Had Dealings With Steve Baker In The Past And Current Dealings With Shannon Payne . The Fact That Everyone Is Failing To See Is That They Are Two Different People.i Was Really Impressed By The Turtles I Had Recived From Her I Thought She Packed Eveything Up Nicely, Shipped Promptly, And Was Very Proffessional.you Can't Judge One Person On Another Ones Mistakes...
We Are What We Repeatally Do; Excellence Then Is A Habit Not An Act...
-aristole
This Looks Like A Bunch Of Men That Got There Egos Hurt That Have Nothing Better To Do Then Harrass A Young Girl Trying To Clear Her Name From Her Old Boyfriends Shame.for Those Who Know Her Will Say Shes A Good Preson Thats Just Had It Rough .i Got That From Talking To Her.shes A Good Person In My Book And I Will Buy From Her Again .no Complaints Here!
Janet Miller
Reptile Refuge
79061 Gordon Rd
Jacksonville, Fl.32221
The IP Address is: 65.188.48.28. The host name is: cpe-065-188-048-028.sc.res.rr.com.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #79
DThomas
Quote:
I DID NOT POST THIS AND I AM SURE THIS PERSON WILL POST AGAIN ! TO CLEAR THIS UP THANKS SHANNON
I am sure she will. As soon as you log off and log back in as her. Too bad you didn't follow my advice in my original post. I suggest you go do a little research on IP addresses before you dig any deeper. You two have the exact same IP address. Continuing to lie will only make matters worse.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:41 AM   #80
DAND
Quote:
Person or personality? Either way, you'd probably better relinquish the keyboard so this can all be cleared up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!