Rusty's Balls/Rusty Davis/Rick Cunningham - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
NathanLedet
Thumbs up Rusty's Balls/Rusty Davis/Rick Cunningham

I received a total of 4 ball pythons from these guys and I am very happy with the service Rusty and Rick gave me. Very quick to respond to e-mails, all 4 snakes came professionally packaged, no DOA's, wonderful, healthy, happy looking snakes!

I will recommend these guys to my friends who are on the lookout for ball pythons. They worked with me on a payment plan so I could get some het pieds paid off and they let me pay how it was convenient for me and my income.

Once again, Thank you Rusty and Rick. It was a pleasure to do business with you guys and I will return for future needs!

Old 10-17-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
Rustyssnakes
Helping people enjoy this hobby is what is all about!
I'm glad we could help you on your project.

and thinks for the

Rusty Davis

Old 10-17-2006, 01:30 PM   #3
joepythons
Thumbs up nice

Nate, i told you that Rusty and Rick are both cool people and produce some nice quality snakes.I am glad i was able to assist you in hooking up with Rusty and Rick.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:36 PM   #4
NathanLedet
Yes Joe! Credit is to you for recommending them to me and pointing me to their ad for the hets. I do appreciate it (and yes i will get you pics..i promise)

Old 02-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
SciFiFan42
Agreed!

I purchased an '06 het. albino male from Rusty of Rusty's Balls at the NARBC convention in Arlington, TX last weekend, and couldn't be happier. The snake is a magnificent little guy with a beautiful pattern. He is healthy and already eating well despite adjusting to a new environment. I can't wait to see how he develops as he ages, and what stunning little snakes he produces when I eventually breed him to my het. female.

Rusty was very friendly and knowledgeable, and all of his animals looked well taken care of. Just wanted to add my $0.02!

Sarah Coolidge
Lifelong reptile enthusiast & cornsnake keeper;
Relatively new ball python enthusiast

Old 02-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
LadyViper
I purchased A White Sided Black rat snake from them at NARBC at the same Expo, they told me if ate only live and it snatched up a F/T fuzzy lightin fast. So far I'm pretty happy too. He is a pretty little thing. This there pretty busy that weekend, but we where working the ETHS booth.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:29 PM   #7
Rustyssnakes
Sarah, I'm glad you are enjoying the little guy and I'm sure he will like his future girl friend.
I really enjoyed the show and the southern hospitality was great, I cant wait till next year!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
FL0OD
Mojave

I would just like to thank Rick and Rusty on the Mojave that I picked up from the today. The animal is amazing and the transaction from beginning to end was flawless. If you are looking for a great quality animal and top notch service as well you cannot go wrong dealing with these gentlemen. Thanks for everything guys.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #9
joepythons
truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD
I would just like to thank Rick and Rusty on the Mojave that I picked up from the today. The animal is amazing and the transaction from beginning to end was flawless. If you are looking for a great quality animal and top notch service as well you cannot go wrong dealing with these gentlemen. Thanks for everything guys.

Steve i told you that you would be treated well .Congrats on the Mojo

Old 02-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #10
FL0OD
Mojo 2

I would like to thank yet again Rick Cunningham for helping me out at NARBC this weekend with a killer male mojo. He is truly stunning and with all the other vendors there for the quality and the price they could not be beat. I would highly recommend for anything going forward. Thanks guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!