Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #71
hhmoore
Vinny - In case you hadn't noticed, people had gotten the hint...no posts for 3 full days until you decided to chime in. Then again, you've never been good about taking hints; even when things have been spelled out for you.
The BOI is not the place for your opinions on what is wrong with the BOI (or this site, in general); and your constant bashing of this site in inappropriate places is wearing pretty thin. The message is the same as usual - criticism and issues with site policy can be taken up in the Fauna Feedback Forum. We aren't shying away from the discussion - but you can't just start it in the middle of another thread, in a forum that is designed for a different purpose.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:09 AM   #72
Chris Kindred
children children. can't we all just get along. ugly snake anyway

Old 10-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #73
Chris Kindred
I gotta agree with Vinny on this one. FAUNA SUCKS. Full of thieves and con artists. The moderators don't care about who gets ripped off. They just care about people bad mouthing FUANA. Well I don't give a rats ass. FAUNA SUCKS because the moderators won't help when people are clearly ripped off. I was ripped off for $800 and the guy is still posting his bs on here. You don't have this problem with kingsnake. wonder why? I'll never sell on this site again, so ban me or whatever. I really don't care.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:17 AM   #74
Chris Kindred
or I could just make up a new account with a new email address like all the other thieves.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #75
Chris Kindred
ha see what I did there. The same thing as Vinny. F Yall

Old 10-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #76
Tigger the Tiger
I can just hear the door opening, and a foot with a size 12 boot cocking back, lol

Old 10-31-2011, 06:58 AM   #77
Slipmattic
One, this section is not for bickering about fauna, it's for reviews of sellers. Secondley, fauna and it's mod's shouldn't be held liable for a transaction that occured. And yes you will probabley recieve infractions for what statements you made, but i dought you will care. just an FYI

Old 10-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #78
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by vferra7777 View Post
I have been reading a lot of these bogus threads and this goes out the the "Web Slave". I honestly believe that this site has morphed. It used to be a place I could go and ask questions and get advice on how to handle certain situations and get a better idea of what to do. All it is now is a perverted vent-cite for a select few with too much time and too little knowledge. As I cruise along every "bitchy" thread I see the same 8-12 people on EVERY site with only negative comments. They are vultures and it is time to do something. Good people and their businesses/hobbies are being hurt by idiots. Web Slave and mods you must surely see this or has the power corrupted you too?

And to hhmoore, you know why they are still posting, it is all they have in their lives. it is life for those few "vultures".

I am sorry for offending anyone but something needs to be said before anything will be done.

PLEASE, PLEASE rather than post ugliness here, call me on my cell phone to bitch one-on-one 804.426.3536

Vinny Ferraiolo
OFF THE ARK
Mon-Sat 1-8pm
hey vinny. i find it funny what you said. ive seen you misrepresent animals. in fact my animals. a few months back you had some dark purples list as 2.2 and eating well and you didnt change that until i called matt and said something. you got 4.0 purples that were only a few weeks old and had not ate yet from matt and i know this because they came from me. when i saw you add on kingsnake i was going to call and ask about the snakes and then call you out on it but i decided to call matt and let him deal with it. normally i dont get involved with other people business practices but when its my animals i do. if someone would have bought those as females and got males it would have came back on you then to matt then to me.

but at the same time i have to agree with the statement above about all the thieves and lairs on here and think something should be done about it. like that ballistic balls guy that i called out for trying to sell one of my purples as a blonde. i even showed pics of it here at my house.

so my question for the mods is. why wasnt that guy giving an infraction or kicked off.

further more we all know angel and jesus are the same person. its been proven time and time again and hes still allowed on there. ill admit he is entertaining but still hes broken your rules and nothing is done about it.

ive been ban from the retics nation for swearing and and stating my opinoin about prehistoric pets and ive been in trouble on here for swearing. in sorry but i feel i have the right to express my opinion in a vulgar manner but i dont on these kinda forums.

yet its ok for people to lie, misrepresent animals, and ripe people off but god forbid rodney say the fuck because some kid in the process of getting ripped off by one of the scumbags that sell their junk on here might inadvertently come across a thread that i swore in and be corrupted for life. and we wouldnt want that would we.

a good example of people that should have been kicked off reptile classifieds is big daddy wholesale. he was allowed to ripe people off for how many years. why?

im not attacking anyone on here or taking sides i just felt compelled by the irony of someone posting complaining about this threat when they are guilty of what the threads about.

so im anxiously awaiting my infraction. thanks for all the censorship and not respecting my first amendment right but allowing me to lie cheat and steal.

and mods please dont send me another email about inappropriate behavior. its ridiculous. if any of us wanted to be appropriate we would go to church not be selling snakes, the worlds most hated and demonized animal on the planet. this isnt a suite and tie profession.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:20 AM   #79
Focal
Sorry to further bump this thread Matt, but I feel I can redirect some of this unnecessary discussion:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...06#post1374906

Old 10-31-2011, 08:31 PM   #80
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
I gotta agree with Vinny on this one. FAUNA SUCKS. Full of thieves and con artists. The moderators don't care about who gets ripped off. They just care about people bad mouthing FUANA. Well I don't give a rats ass. FAUNA SUCKS because the moderators won't help when people are clearly ripped off. I was ripped off for $800 and the guy is still posting his bs on here. You don't have this problem with kingsnake. wonder why? I'll never sell on this site again, so ban me or whatever. I really don't care.
I'm sure THAT is going to just devastate us......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!