Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #551
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
Interesting proposal, and it makes sense, but I personally wouldn't trust hets from someone who had already done this to me...
I agree 100%, but adding fake hets to the mess he's created for here would definitely finish him off once and for all, so I doubt he would pull something like that. Just brainstorming here I'm worried things won't work out for the best so I'm just sparking ideas that may materialize into something feasible. I don't trust the government or the judicial system one bit.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:07 PM   #552
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Nothing will be done, if anything goes wrong.

Last year 2015, I purchased 2.3 Ctenosaura bakeri from Ty, he guaranteed me 2 males & 3 females, in addition I had to pay a premium price for the females, $200 more ea. 9 months went by, low and behold 5 MALES, all turning a pretty blue, and all have hemipenes.

I called Ty, he said I used my best guess, I told him I didn't pay him $200 more ea. for 3 females, for him to guess. Here I am months later, with nothing done.

That's the reason my friendship with Ty, is no longer, and will NEVER be again.

That's what he'll do if anything goes wrong.

There you have it folks, that's why..

Hope that helps....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
I agree 100%, but adding fake hets to the mess he's created for here would definitely finish him off once and for all
Personally, I don't think he needs anything additional, he's already shown everyone what he is really made of. Several times over.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #553
KelcifersDragons
When is the court date?

Old 01-19-2017, 09:01 PM   #554
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Personally, I don't think he needs anything additional, he's already shown everyone what he is really made of. Several times over.
Unfortunately it wont have a huge impact on him. Sure there are some of us that see him for what he really is, but he still has enough blind followers that worship him and will buy anything he's selling.

Old 01-19-2017, 10:47 PM   #555
Sugarhedgie
It is scedualed for the end of feb.

But I may ask that they dismiss it for now without prejudice (allowing it to be refueled )
And Just so I have more time to Persue it in either FL or AZ. And work more with the attorney generals.
Because in my state they will prob only be able to award me the $400 and the 100 filing fees and that's only because it is ILLEGAL in my state to have raffles (as it is in his state as well)

This whole thing has been so upsetting and very draining

I've asked him here a few times if he wanted to make this right and either pay me the $3000 or give me the tegu. He and his fake lawyer won't answer.

I asked him here because he said I was trying to extort some rediculous amount ($23,000.00).
He won't even give me what I won. Smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelciferstegus View Post
When is the court date?

Old 01-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #556
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
It is scedualed for the end of feb.

But I may ask that they dismiss it for now without prejudice (allowing it to be refueled )
And Just so I have more time to Persue it in either FL or AZ. And work more with the attorney generals.
Because in my state they will prob only be able to award me the $400 and the 100 filing fees and that's only because it is ILLEGAL in my state to have raffles (as it is in his state as well)

This whole thing has been so upsetting and very draining

I've asked him here a few times if he wanted to make this right and either pay me the $3000 or give me the tegu. He and his fake lawyer won't answer.

I asked him here because he said I was trying to extort some rediculous amount ($23,000.00).
He won't even give me what I won. Smh

Meant re opened NOT refueled

Old 01-21-2017, 02:52 PM   #557
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Unfortunately it wont have a huge impact on him. Sure there are some of us that see him for what he really is, but he still has enough blind followers that worship him and will buy anything he's selling.
Sad thing that people will worship someone just because they are a millionaire, I'm convinced if it weren't for that he'd be running for the hills right now.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:50 PM   #558
Sugarhedgie
i wish mr park or his so called lawyer would answer my question on here....

it was if he would like to either give me the $3,000 or a t+ holdback ( he has 6) which was only what he had promised on the raffle to resolve this seeing that he posted here to everyone that i was somehow trying to "extort money"

Old 01-26-2017, 11:32 PM   #559
Chris Kennard
Quote:

it was if he would like to either give me the $3,000 or a t+ holdback ( he has 6) which was only what he had promised on the raffle to resolve this seeing that he posted here to everyone that i was somehow trying to "extort money"
You will find good advice here from people who agree with you as well as sympathize with your situation, as I do. What you won't get is any closure from Mr. Parks or a so called lawyer here. You did, however, come to the right place to expose him for the creep he is no matter what the outcome, and the reptile community is in your debt for that.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #560
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:

Michelle,
It truly chaps me to no end knowing there's this much under handed, BS going on in our hobby.

When in this case, it's as simple as Ty just doing what he said he would, when he orchestrated the terms of this raffle.

Sorry to say, in my opinion, Don't Hold your Breath!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu