Many Chocolate and pink albinos for sale, juvies to breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 03:44 PM   #1
Blood Python171
Talking 15 Rainwater, Chocolate, and Pink, albinos for sale + a patternless, juvies - breeder

Hello,
I have 15 leos for sale. Here is what I have:

0.5 juvie chocolate albinos (around 20g) $25 each
(One small chocolate has a regenerated tail. If purchased with any other gecko she will be an additional $20.)
0.4 juvie chocolate albinos (around 25g) $30 each
0.1 juvie pink albino (around 25g) $25
0.1 juvie pink albino (around 25g) with faded bands $30
1.0 juvie patternless (around 10g) $30
1.0 sub adult Rainwater albino (around 35g) and 8 mobths old $75
0.1 het albino (around 25g) $25
1.0 proven pink albino (55g) faded pattern, and 1.5 years old $65

pic 1: many of the leos for sale (breeder male in right sweater box) THESE ARE NOT THE GECKOS ACTUAL ENCLOSURES.
pic 2: sub adult male rainwater albino
pic 3: patternless male
pic 4: some of the chocolates for sale
Price breaks if buying 5 or more. Shipping will be a flat rate of $30 USPS overnight, unless you want another shipping company to be used. Sorry for the bad pics, if you want to see others e-mail me.
If you have ANY questions about them feel free to e-mail me at Bloodpython160@aol.com
thanks,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
Reptileman54
Any reason there cage has paper as there substrate? Any reason ten leopards live in a shoebox size plastic bin? Any reason there is feces all over? No reason what so ever. That is a bad presentation of your company, as well as the Herp world.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
Jadormdrache
it does look dirty and small, not disagreeeing with that, but whats wrong with papertowels as a substrate? newspaper looks ugly and sand causes impaction. just for my info pls, I personally use corkboard(the stuff you put on the wall to pin stuff to, not the cork bark), in most of my habitats, but I put a corner of papar for them to poop on so its alot cheaper (cork board for 3.50 a pack starts adding up)

Old 03-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
Reptileman54
Nothing is wrong with paper towels as substrate, he is using regular computer paper it seems. Also, it does not cover the whole (shoebox). I just think thats ridiculous.

Old 03-21-2005, 06:35 PM   #5
SPJ
Don't even waste your time typing.
I won his auction on Reptibid for a female chocolate albino leopard.
Reptid sent him the email after the auction ended that I was the winner. He never contacted me. I sent him 2 additional emails asking about which one I won. He never responded.
Waste of time.
He can't even respond to a winner of his auction so I doubt he will respond to your questions.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #6
Reptileman54
Hah....Well...I could of guessed that considering the conditions his geckos live in. It represents his company poorly, which seems to be true. I do not hope to get my questions answered, I just wanted to make it aware to people, how this guy seems.

Old 03-22-2005, 06:11 PM   #7
SPJ
Sent you a third email!

I am taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe it's good you never responded since the way you house your leopards is questionable.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #8
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Don't even waste your time typing.
I won his auction on Reptibid for a female chocolate albino leopard.
Reptid sent him the email after the auction ended that I was the winner. He never contacted me. I sent him 2 additional emails asking about which one I won. He never responded.
Waste of time.
He can't even respond to a winner of his auction so I doubt he will respond to your questions.
The reason I did not respond to you was because reptibid sent an e-mail to my disconnected e-mail address. My new e-mail address is Bloodpython160@aol.com which I check pretty much everyday.
sorry,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2005, 11:29 PM   #9
SPJ
I sent my emails to this address. I did not know that it was not the correct one since Reptibid is the one that sent me that contact info when the auction ended.

Seller User ID: Bloodpython171
Seller E-mail: mailto:gerricea@aol.com

BTW, the email Reptibid sent me is the same as the one you have listed on Fauna.

To email Blood Python171, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=13954

OR, by email:
mailto:Gerricea@aol.com

You should get these updated so people aren't sending you emails and thinking they are being ignored.

Now....what to do?
Since I sent 3 emails and never got a response, I ended up buying a leopard from another seller on KS.
I am still looking for a female chocolate albino but the money I had aside for one of yours has now been spent.

Old 03-24-2005, 10:40 PM   #10
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I sent my emails to this address. I did not know that it was not the correct one since Reptibid is the one that sent me that contact info when the auction ended.

Seller User ID: Bloodpython171
Seller E-mail: mailto:gerricea@aol.com

BTW, the email Reptibid sent me is the same as the one you have listed on Fauna.

To email Blood Python171, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=13954

OR, by email:
mailto:Gerricea@aol.com

You should get these updated so people aren't sending you emails and thinking they are being ignored.

Now....what to do?
Since I sent 3 emails and never got a response, I ended up buying a leopard from another seller on KS.
I am still looking for a female chocolate albino but the money I had aside for one of yours has now been spent.
I understand, I just wanted to explain why I was not responding and let everyone know that these geckos are healthy and well taken care of. If you are still interested, I could sell you one when you get the money, if not, that's ok also.
thanks,
Matt
East Coast Reptiles
Bloodpython160@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Closed Thread