3 CBB Green Tree Python babies. for sale or trade - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #11
josh302
11 is gone only #9 left
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #12
ggs209
Can you explain to me what is meant when people say that the Green Tree Python has a typical attitude? Are they normally aggressive? I have done some reading and it seems they are docile but maybe not as much as say a puppy dog. Please any help would be good. I have a number of snakes now and have been considering a GTP but I do not want something we can not handle.

Thanks for all your help

Greta

Old 06-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #13
josh302
When people generally say typical "gtp attitude" they think or are thinking about the gtp locale of Biak, which are generally aggressive. dont get me wrong each snake has his/her own personality but gtps are pleasant animals to have. they are in my opinion not to be handled as much as say a ball python but can be handled from time to time. neonates to a year old are generally nippy in all locales of gtp but generally calm after about a yr of age.my first gtp was a biak and she is as calm as can be now. my babies are super calm once they are out of there tubs but strike when i open the tubs thinking its feeding time which is a great reaction for any healthy snake. either way gtps are my favorite type of snakes. I've owned 5 diff species and gtps are the most amazing.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!