Jeff Melland Albynoturtle@yahoo.com Could'nt be happier! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2004, 02:45 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Jeff Melland Albynoturtle@yahoo.com Could'nt be happier!

I just wanted to give some credit where credit is due. I found Jeff's ad for a female albino Red Eared Slider here on Fuana's turtle and tortoise classifieds. I checked for references on the BOI and found none good or bad on him. Unfortunalely it seemed someone got to him before me, and Jeff had wrote me saying that it was on hold for someone and would get back to me if they were not sold. Anyhow he wrote me back as promised to say that not only the one, but two girls were now availible, and at a killer price which made me curious as to if it was going to be a 'too good to be true deal'. Anyhow I sent the funds as agreed and he shipped immediately all the while keeping great communication. The packing job was just fine and the two girls arrived with no problems. Now, on to these girls! They are absolutely perfect albinos down to the last scute, and looking as if they were well cared for. I would not hesitate to do business with Jeff Melland again.
Sincerly,
Michael Beberman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!