For Sale Soldier Grubs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #11
Magic Merlin
If they have not turned black yet then they are nowhere near pupating and subsequently turning into flies......so, while they are in their creme colored phase they can last for weeks without food or water. If they are in their dark phase they can still hold off pupating for many weeks.....once they pupate and turn into hard fat footballs it will take 2 weeks for them to emerge into a completely harmless fly who's only purpose is to mate, lay eggs, and then die all within about 13 days.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #12
crazytailreptiles
i have seen photos of the flies, there insanely scary looking to me, i know they can fly and was told they cant hurt,bite or sting..this is true?... how do you ship?

Old 08-02-2010, 02:24 AM   #13
Magic Merlin
The adults only live for about 13 days.....they have no mouth parts so their only purpose is to find a mate, breed, lay eggs, and die.........100% harmless. I ship USPS Priority in a 100% escape proof container that is also tamper resistent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #14
gamerps3x360
PM sent...

Old 08-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
RHaywald
These soldier grubs are AWESOME. Not one of my leos (about 16 of them) turned them down. They first grabbed them and spit them out, but then they went back and gobbled them up. I only ordered 100 for the first time, got a mixture of black and creme color grubs, doesn't matter, my leos eat all of them.

Even better news, no more stinky cricket bins, no more mealworms in the fridge (which if you have a significant other that doesn't like that, then this is awesome). I will be ordering a much larger batch come this Friday. Oh, and I might add it was super fast shipping also! Made it here in two days (including a Sunday!!!).

Old 08-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
Magic Merlin
LOL......the babies are good at spitting them out 3 or 4 times and the grubs just keeping moving so the babies just keep striking at them and finally swallow them down....I find if you rinse the grubs off really well before feeding off the geckos usually will just swallow the first time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Magic Merlin
to the top
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
matt b
pm sent

Old 08-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #19
crazytailreptiles
got my package today didn't look promising as i open it up, but once i took the napkins out the cup was full of worms, gotta say there not the prettiest feeders but they work, Good numbers and HUGE worms, i have ordered some from other sites....none were bigger then these phoenix worms, very fat,wiggling, and ugly lol worms! thank you!

Photos

Right out of the shipping box...

removed paper towels..

pretty good size!

Old 08-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
Magic Merlin
LOL......nothing a quick rinse under the faucet can't cure.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!