Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #571
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Speaking from experience as a landlord who had a few deadbeat tenants over the years, someone who is ducking service won't sign for a certified letter.
I'm with Chris, I doubt service was ever attempted. Calebroad would not even qualify for the certified letter service because I doubt he could show that he attempted service.

I think much of this was an elaborate bunch of lies designed to scare Popp and none of it has apparently done so.
I'm not saying that there wasn't a genuine issue for Calebroad, there was. But I think the way he has gone about solving this issue has earned him a very poor reputation. I personally would not believe anything he says now unless accompanied by written proof, and even then, I'd want to verify authenticity.

Old 05-02-2017, 01:45 PM   #572
Chris Kennard
He specifically said ind post #257 that he hired servers. Maybe he should demand a refund.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:04 AM   #573
Chris Kennard
I know one thing is for sure. I, as well as most patrons here, would go out of their way to prove a troll wrong. Guess I'm not a troll after all.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:12 PM   #574
Chris Kennard
Interesting PM about Chris Davis. Doesn't have a stellar reputation in his own hood, lol. When I figure out how to share it from my new phone, I will.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #575
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Interesting PM about Chris Davis. Doesn't have a stellar reputation in his own hood, lol. When I figure out how to share it from my new phone, I will.
Scratch that with my apologies. I won't be sharing that PM after all due to a request by the author to remain anonymous. I'll say this, I think the OP has serious issues. The word sociopath comes to mind.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #576
Chris Kennard
And thanks for the help Lucille, Dan and Nick. Chris dodged a bullet. This time...

Old 05-06-2017, 11:14 AM   #577
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
a request by the author to remain anonymous.
There is other info that could be shared without needing to supply anyone's name, like a certain screenshot you were having trouble posting.

Old 05-06-2017, 01:59 PM   #578
calebroad
If there is information regarding any current or past litigation, and if it is allowed on this forum as proven with the authors information, I will be more than happy to forward to the attorneys handling said litigations. The help is appreciated. On my end, I won't be commenting on any matter until we reach our desired conclusion. Which will be at a time and date of our exact choosing.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:21 PM   #579
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
If there is information regarding any current or past litigation, and if it is allowed on this forum as proven with the authors information, I will be more than happy to forward to the attorneys handling said litigations. The help is appreciated. On my end, I won't be commenting on any matter until we reach our desired conclusion. Which will be at a time and date of our exact choosing.
Any plea of help from you will fall upon a lot of deaf ears here. You want real help? Find a good psychiatric counselor.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #580
dieselfan
Lol, Chris has been busy lately. I wonder if his "old cop buddies" were the ones that hauled him off??!!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!