Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 65 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:52 PM   #641
tlmoon
So how did the legal action work out? Was the judge more sympathetic than us evil trolls at Fauna?

Old 02-18-2018, 08:04 PM   #642
calebroad
does anyone monitor the trolls - I am getting filthy messages through Facebook, and the person is hiding under a fake name. But keeps referring back to this thread. I mean, come on. Come out of hiding, their is no honor in cowardice. Attack my family?

i am sure the trolls are Andrew Popp and friends - who else would be so worked up.

But know this Andrew Popp - I decided to hold off on prosecution and lawsuits at the time. That simply means the party will start when I say it starts. Stop your cowardice - their is nothing worse.

You’ll get cuffed and stuffed when I’m good and ready. Not a minute sooner.

Old 02-18-2018, 08:19 PM   #643
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Lynn Peterson - you want one? You want me to send you one of Andrew Michael Popps turtles? You will owe me nothing and you will hold no liability for anything ever.

You breed Popps turtle with a Carmel or snow - you will get greens. I offer this here and now. Once and for all.

These turtles are het nothing. And I can prove it. Don’t tell me I have shortcomings - for this I already know.

What’s it take for a guy to prove himself - if you will agree, I’ll send her to you. On Monday. Take this offer - while Popp
Has run away, I am still here pleading my case. I will prove myself
I agreed with Kathy, 100%, nothing more, and still do.

In no way shape or form did I want a turtle.

Offer it to someone who gives a rats behind, because I DON'T.

Here's wishing you the best with the poop, I mean Popp.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-18-2018, 11:15 PM   #644
Snake-Queen
Quote:
does anyone monitor the trolls - I am getting filthy messages through Facebook, and the person is hiding under a fake name. But keeps referring back to this thread. I mean, come on. Come out of hiding, their is no honor in cowardice. Attack my family?

i am sure the trolls are Andrew Popp and friends - who else would be so worked up.
Dude, Fauna has no control over who messages you on Facebook ... you aren't that dumb.

Old 02-18-2018, 11:41 PM   #645
rbichlerbob
Best of Luck,

Good for you! Hope the Judge rocks his boat hard!

Old 02-19-2018, 12:05 AM   #646
Akiranar
Quote:

But know this Andrew Popp - I decided to hold off on prosecution and lawsuits at the time. That simply means the party will start when I say it starts. Stop your cowardice - their is nothing worse.

You’ll get cuffed and stuffed when I’m good and ready. Not a minute sooner.
You were told by a moderator about a year ago to stop calling people names, and that Troll was considered name calling. You continued to do so and got banned, you are now back here going against the rules, and now calling people here trolls on another forum, the Facebook FBI-Feedback and Inquiries group.

Are you that much of an attention seeker? Cause I just went back and reread 95% of this thread. Your proof that people asked for was never given, you were and are insulting and childish, you would give overly vague updates if no one posted for several days and now you're trying to rub it in everyone's face that other places are nicer?

Get off your high horse. The bad reputation you have here is all your own doing. Not because of your most common insult for people who ask you questions you refuse to answer.

Old 02-19-2018, 04:57 PM   #647
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
You were told by a moderator about a year ago to stop calling people names, and that Troll was considered name calling. You continued to do so and got banned, you are now back here going against the rules, and now calling people here trolls on another forum, the Facebook FBI-Feedback and Inquiries group.

Are you that much of an attention seeker? Cause I just went back and reread 95% of this thread. Your proof that people asked for was never given, you were and are insulting and childish, you would give overly vague updates if no one posted for several days and now you're trying to rub it in everyone's face that other places are nicer?

Get off your high horse. The bad reputation you have here is all your own doing. Not because of your most common insult for people who ask you questions you refuse to answer.
Oh. Geez cry me a river. Troll is a broad term. And it’s bad stuff. It’s really bad. Fauna did not ban me - but if they do, so long. This is not the only forum on the block anymore.

I have 100% proved my case - will I sue and prosecute? I’m not sure yet. But it will be my decision and mine alone. I will never understand keyboard warriors coming on here and attacking a normal guy and victim shaming.

Maybe your jealous? You can work hard and play hard too? Have you considered that? But instead you throw out false and malicious insults, that have 100% categorically NO merit. Anyway, I’m signing off.

Troll on sir!

Old 02-19-2018, 05:29 PM   #648
Akiranar
Quote:
Oh. Geez cry me a river.
You really don't like when people call you out on your bad behavior, do you?

Quote:
Troll is a broad term. And it’s bad stuff. It’s really bad. Fauna did not ban me - but if they do, so long. This is not the only forum on the block anymore.
I guess I need to show you, since you obviously don't care to follow the rules of the site. Here it is, post #510: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=510

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Agreed. It is also not allowed on these forums. This includes calling members 'trolls'. OP, I would advise you to knock that off.
Thank you
Actually, you were banned. At least according to post #547. It was a temporary ban. Because you couldn't follow the rules. Which you still seem that you cannot.

Quote:
I have 100% proved my case - will I sue and prosecute? I’m not sure yet. But it will be my decision and mine alone. I will never understand keyboard warriors coming on here and attacking a normal guy and victim shaming.
Oh please, people asking you pertinent questions and being skeptical because you do not provide proof, which you did not, you posted more on the FBI thread than you ever did here, does not 100% prove your case.

As for victim shaming. Please, get over yourself, again, asking real questions that YOU do not want to answer and then rolling their eyes at you and calling you out on YOUR childish behavior is not victim shaming.

I have been victim shamed, and victim blamed, so I know EXACTLY what that is, and YOU are not being subjected to it, at all. And the fact that you think you are disgusts me.

Quote:
Maybe your jealous?
Of who? You? No. I'm not jealous of an immature person who can't take constructive criticism.

Quote:
You can work hard and play hard too? Have you considered that? But instead you throw out false and malicious insults, that have 100% categorically NO merit. Anyway, I’m signing off.
Please show me where I am lying about you, I haven't. I called you insulting and childish, which you are STILL being. I called you an attention seeker, which you are showing yourself to be. And you keep ignoring the rules of the forum.

Actually, everything I have said about you is true, as seen by how you treat everyone on this thread. But you don't want to hear it.

So obviously for you, Troll = People who call you out on your behavior and people who ask you questions you don't want to answer. Good job showing how immature you are.

Quote:
Troll on sir!
I'm a woman.

Old 02-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #649
jonmurray
Dude, just stop saying you're signing off

Old 02-20-2018, 08:24 AM   #650
Lucille
Quote:
This is not the only forum on the block anymore.
People are basically the same everywhere, on every forum you visit. They appreciate honesty and courtesy. You cannot run from your poor reputation here. Why? Because you earned it.
No matter where you go, if you are caught lying, if you are childish and nasty, you will eventually earn the same poor reputation as you have here.
And of course many people will do searches when they are looking to do business, and they will find your posts and threads on Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!