Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 147 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #1461
Elizabethlea27
Lol me too. Somewhere in my last post liver sample turned into lover sample.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #1462
RachelSS
Animal control showed up at her house and told her not to bring the big snakes outside anymore, lol.

She can't get any testing done, she won't refund Kyle what she owes him, and she's trying to take in more snakes? Does she just not have a limit? Is there no end? Seriously?

I know I'm disgusted.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #1463
Adrya
In my opinion I think AC needs to remove the animals anyway and they should be euthanized. I think they don't want to remove them because of the disease potential in the collection, so they can't be rehomed... OK, so, if that's the case, then why not just remove them anyway and euthanize them all?

It's absolutely ridiculous.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #1464
chasebaker5
im not sure if this was brought up farther back or not and didnt wanna read that far.. i kept up with this for a while then lost interest.. and have been watching it here and there... but did anyone notice this...? http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/bre...gs-2011-a.html

if she didnt get the test done... and might have IBD why breed? i have a feeling she is gonna try to post under a different name... or use a family member or her boy friends name for snakes... be careful if you buy from anyone around where she lives.... just wanted to point this out if no one else did.. and if someone did sorry for bringing it up again.!

Old 05-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #1465
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebaker5 View Post
im not sure if this was brought up farther back or not and didnt wanna read that far.. i kept up with this for a while then lost interest.. and have been watching it here and there... but did anyone notice this...? http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/bre...gs-2011-a.html

if she didnt get the test done... and might have IBD why breed? i have a feeling she is gonna try to post under a different name... or use a family member or her boy friends name for snakes... be careful if you buy from anyone around where she lives.... just wanted to point this out if no one else did.. and if someone did sorry for bringing it up again.!

Yeah that was noted, but it looks like some were paired up so there might
be babies on the ground. I would continue to look at CL and other, more anonymous outlets for advertising in her area.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:27 AM   #1466
chasebaker5
im pretty close to her... i watch the ads as much as possible.. if she does post anywhere i highly doubt she will even use her names... i think its funny she has completely disappeared from all the websites.... shame on her... hope she gets what she deserves for treating her animals so poorly and breeding possible unhealthly animals..

Old 05-05-2011, 03:27 AM   #1467
chasebaker5
name**

Old 05-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #1468
ShadowAceD
(254) 526-4455 <---- Killeen Animal Control for anyone who doesn't want to Google it.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #1469
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
(254) 526-4455 <---- Killeen Animal Control for anyone who doesn't want to Google it.
At this point I just don't think they are concerned with it. Regardless of how many sick animals she knowingly sold, since she shut down her website and has gone "dormant" they won't do anything I don't think. Not that I agree with A.C's decision but I think that's what they are thinking.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #1470
amercnwmn
so odd considering the illegality of the operation..I mean..Why does she get by with breaking the law?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd