Brandon Osborne - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2002, 05:33 PM   #1
Eric Cook
Has anyone delt with him?

Old 08-08-2002, 07:51 PM   #2
HISS THIS HERPS
We have known Brandon for some time now and we can say he is one of the good guys! spam_Though we have not had any of his snakes shipped to us (being he lives so close by) his animals are high quality and healthy. spam_We would recommend Brandon and his snakes...you won't be disappointed.

Mike & Tammy Pinkston
HISS THIS HERPS

Old 08-08-2002, 08:38 PM   #3
ryjspahr
Brandon Osborne is a great guy to deal with.  I completed a trade with him a couple of years back and it couldn't have gone any better, we both were very satisfied!  We still talk occasionally, in fact I am in the market for a chondro Brandon, why don't you drop me an email...

Later buddy...

Ryan Spahr

Old 08-08-2002, 10:39 PM   #4
HerpVenue
The name brings positive thoughts to mind.
I have forgotten whether I bought from him or he bought from me.........I have lost all records because of the computer crashing a couple days ago...

But to make a long story short......mention of his name somehow brings thoughts of me wanting to do business with him again...

to make it even shorter.... good guy in my dealings...I just forgot what they were.

Old 08-23-2003, 01:16 AM   #5
MarWhal
Just completed a deal with Brandon. Definitely one of the best out there. Killer (and rare) combination of fantastic animals and great customer service. Highly recommended,

Old 08-23-2003, 04:28 PM   #6
Socalz
I also just completed a deal with Brandon. Beautiful animals, prompt communication, and careful packaging to insure the animal's safe arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Steve Pottberg

Old 08-27-2003, 05:34 PM   #7
elaphe_gs
Brandon is a great guy!
I have known him for years.

I have bought snakes from him in the past and was more than satisfied.

I actually bought my first pair of corn snakes from him in 1994.
He had the patients to put up with a over eager kid with a million questions.

He has an awsome collection and some of the best green trees and south florida kings to be found.

He is a person that I prefer to buy from!

Geoff Stricker

Old 08-27-2003, 10:24 PM   #8
Will Leary
Brandon is definitely one of the good guys. He comes highly recommended, and I would never hesitate to engage in a business deal with him.

Old 01-27-2005, 10:11 PM   #9
Xelda
Thumbs up A+ ratings from me!

I received 1.2 brooksi kings from Brandon last week, but there was a small mix-up with one of the snakes. The one I got sent by mistake was too lovely to send back, so I agreed to pay the price of shipping to have the correct one sent to me while being able to keep the first one. It was a fair enough amendment, but Brandon went the extra mile of including a couple of bonuses with the shipment. Now, he did ask beforehand if I were all right with getting more snakes. I said yes, thinking maybe I'd just get some extra hets or something. I had no idea I would be getting 1.1 gorgeously colorful knock-your-socks-off Eastern x Brooksi kings. To make things even better, I had actually been on the lookout for one like these, and now I own a pair.

On top of being pretty, all of the snakes seem very alert and healthy. The ones I've fed so far show great feeding response.

You can bet I'm very happy with the transaction. It's always a pleasure to buy from someone who makes the extra effort to satisfy his customers.

Old 01-28-2005, 11:46 AM   #10
Nokturnel Tom
Brandon is a good guy!

I have known him for a while from the forums and briefly met him in Daytona this year. I was always impressed by the great pictures of his snakes and the way they seem to glow, just extremely healthy looking animals. We talk on and off the forums and he is always happy to give his opinion or advice. I have not bought anything from him yet, but I am sure I will and would definitely give him any support to recommend him to others. He is honest, knowledgeable and a good guy to know. Tom Stevens

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!