The ALL NEW Fauna FREE seed Gift and Exchange - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Flora > Flora For Sale/Wanted Ads & Trades

Notices

Flora For Sale/Wanted Ads & Trades Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 04-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Lucille
The ALL NEW Fauna FREE seed Gift and Exchange

I am starting a seed/gift/exchange thread here and I would appreciate if y'all Fauna gardeners could donate a few seeds too.
For my seeds, I am limiting them to contributing members on account of I think I want to do my part to honor those who support Fauna
I recently send off for gourd seeds and they have arrived. These are large gourds, the kind you dry and paint and make into bird houses or other decorations. I have enough to give the first 4 contributing members who post below 2 seeds of each kind, which are:
Bushel Basket
Martin House
Indonesion Lump-in-neck (I am not making this up)
and Mexican Bottle
That's eight seeds/person but from what I read these are prolific and large plants.
So post below if you want them, I will likely not send them out until Tuesday because of Easter but you should get them by next weekend.
Those of you who garden, and could share a few seeds, please post them on this thread. If you are looking for particular kinds of seeds and want a trade for your seeds you can specify that also in your post.

Old 04-14-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
Great idea, Lucille.

I have sitting here in front of me a packet of impatiens, coleus, zinnias (2), purple salvia and red salvia. I have all of the annuals I want for the year started already and have these left over.

Anyone who wants them let me know.

Old 04-19-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
I have lots of wysteria vines around, I can nip and a mail some to anyone that wants any!

Old 04-21-2006, 07:54 PM   #4
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons

I have sitting here in front of me a packet of impatiens, coleus, zinnias (2), purple salvia and red salvia.
Gone, gone, gone....... Enjoy em, Jackie

Old 04-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Lucille
The gourd seeds also are gone to school friends.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #6
CRGriffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I have lots of wysteria vines around, I can nip and a mail some to anyone that wants any!
Also I counted today and have over 100 12" to 24" viable plants taking over so if anyone wants any just let me know, Ill go a digging and mailing!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #7
CRGriffin
This is Wendy's husband, sorry to those that don't know that. I am going to mow these over in a few weeks if they are not gone.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:39 PM   #8
Lucille
Charles,
You have a wonderful wife!

Old 04-22-2006, 03:51 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
Lucille, you are sweet, I told him that if he was goign to mow them down he had to post it lol

Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
Christina Vincent
What a Good Idea Lucille!

I did read contributing members...I am only extending an offer, I do not want anything in return! I have acres of beautiful species of plants, MANY flowering vines (orange/white/pink/yellow depending on the vine), MANY bamboo roots with shoots startin already, Elephant ear plants (large root like a sweet potato BIG beautiful leaves) and Surprise Lily bulbs by the hundreds lol. All of these ship pretty well if anyone is interested but do need a mild winter to thrive year round. I have dozens of different species of tropical plants around and sell many locally, but I am willing to share any of these plants with fellow Fauna Members for FREE if they are just looking to add to their gardens. Just let me know. I don't mind paying a lil bit of shipping to have a fellow plant lover add to a garden (but please for the sake of my wallet small requests at a time lol I do have PLENTY to go around tho, acres lol)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!