Good Guy Chris Nettles of cserpents.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
Desert Queen
Yeah, I don't have the '70's, I have 2 shoe box racks and 1 16 tub unit, and another 16 on the way. All I can say is he must have not seen your question because in my every communication experience his responses were always very prompt.

I bought the t-shirt and mug at Wal e world...that money is on it's way to China! : )

Old 03-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
C Serpents
As it turns out Leah was right. The last 3 emails from Mike went to my spam box. I never check my spam box because nothing goes into it. I don't get much junk mail so everything is supposed to go directly to my inbox. For some reason Mikes went to my spam box. Which is wierd because we had emailed back and forth a few times. I didn't follow up because I get alot of people shopping around for prices and quotes and figured he went somehere else. Just can't follow up on every one. My sincere apologies to Mike. I just wish he had tried another way to contact me ( Facebook, Fauna, Kingsnake). But unfortunately sometimes things get overlooked by mistake. I try very hard to answer all emails, facebook, and every other media outlet. But with so many, like I said, sometimes thing get mistakenly overlooked.

Old 03-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
Wild West Reptile
I got my racks yesterday Chris and I'm very satisfied. Will be buying again soon. You can't beat 1 week time frame to get your rack after you order them. Other rack company's should take a lesson from C Serpents. If you want my business don't tell me 6 weeks wait for a rack and have it there in 8 weeks. I ordered on Saturday and got them the following Tuesday and I'm in California. That's service.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
ramangs
Ive bought three racks and multiple other items, he custom made me a bastard size!ships earlier then expected and sometimes even cheaper then expected, answers his phone n cares about his product. Thanks Chris
ET

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!