home gym for sale cash or trade for herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
redtailman
Arrow home gym for sale cash or trade for herps

this home gym is for pick up only or i could meet you i paid $500 total for this a year ago everything is still brand new used twiceyou can do bench press/butterflys/over head extensions/stand curls/preacher curls/tricep press downs/dead lift/shoulder press/ab crunch /rows/knee liftes /tricep extensions/lat pull downs/leg extensions/hip abduction/upright row/hip adduction/leg curls/reverse curls/alternate leg steps/ just everything you need to get that good workout also comes with an exercise muscle chart im also giving with this 175 lbs in free steel crome weights with 1 long bar and 2 curling bars im looking to get $250 for everything obo and im also open for trades just let me know what you have to offer im in northeast,philadelphia,pa i can take pics if need be if theres anything alse i can do just ask me my e-mail is redtailman@comcast.net thanks for looking and have a great newyear
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread