babies eating eachother - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #11
Bearded Ambitions
they show no signs of aggression or anything act like all other dragons i have ever had.all my parents go to vet for regular check ups but not sure if tested for andio i will look into it more. glad to say all other dragons are doing fine no real nips or anything im thinking mom has some german giant in her she is huge.. ty all for responses.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
SamanthaJane13
I'm a gecko chick, but I've used the sugar water soak for one of my males who constantly amuses himself when he's bored. The hemipenes hang out for hours-sometimes days if I don't catch him quickly.

IT WORKS.

5 to 15 minutes at a time...them k-y jelly or surgical lubricant-NOT vaseline.

You can lube him up good to keep him moist to take him to the vet, too.

I hope your dragon gets his butt back in!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
angie.h
Actually,to gently push it back in on a beardie,I have put on a latex glove,wet with warm water and apply slight pressure until it pops back in in about 10-30 seconds...have done so with several that never popped back out..all methods mentioned obviously worked for someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!