Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #21
nixer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I could not buy those bp's to resell with a clear conscious.
from all the posts on here that i have seen i didnt think you had much of a conscious.

either way it kinda sounds like me that you were selling them and either didnt know or you knew and your lying now

Old 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #22
Rainbowboaman
I think we need some proof to make sure this isn't just another useless pissing contest. PROOF ANYONE??????

Old 01-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
HiddenHollowHerp
Ed, if I may ask, is it at all possible that you purchased these snakes, and no longer wish to pay for them knowing that Allen is involved? I can understand this, however, you do have a legal obligation to complete this transaction if you did in fact accept the snakes, regardless of their origin. If they've checked healthy so far, what's the big deal? If they were in John's care and you've trusted his snakes before, this shouldn't be much different. Even if it is your last transaction with John, once you start it, you've got to finish it. I'm guessing that if as much time has passed as it sounds, you don't have the snakes or they're no longer worth the same amount, so you can't give them back (if you do/did have them) to reverse the transaction. If you started this, you've got to finish it, nomatter what kind of taste it leaves in your mouth.

My two cents.

PS: I know how incredibly, incredibly entertaining this thread is going to be to everyone, but I'm going to make a quiet suggestion that we cease the comments concerning said entertainment, just to add to the drama and give the posters the (seeming) privacy that everyone else (sometimes) gets.

Two more cents.. At this rate, you guys are going to be rich.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenHollowHerp View Post
PS: I know how incredibly, incredibly entertaining this thread is going to be to everyone, but I'm going to make a quiet suggestion that we cease the comments concerning said entertainment, just to add to the drama and give the posters the (seeming) privacy that everyone else (sometimes) gets.
I'm thinking if they wanted privacy they wouldn't be posting about it on a PUBLIC forum......

Old 01-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #25
HiddenHollowHerp
Good enough for me.

*Makes popcorn*

Old 01-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #26
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal View Post
Mr. Moore part of the money is mine. That is why I have a personal interest in the debt. Also thanks for the remarks.

Allen Belcher

Alan

This one is starting to feel a bit like a hit and run. You stated your scenario and Ed has plainly stated his answer. If you have actual evidence that proves this transaction took place....post it. A list of the alleged animals doesn't really prove anything unless you can prove that Ed received them.

Emails, scanned invoices ...something. If this is just supposed to be accepted on your word, well...after the last cause you jumped into with both feet (the POS from Reptster) I am thinking you are pretty much sucking wind.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
Got a question for you Ed. Did you buy the 10K in animals that Allen claims you bought? Or 10K in animals from John around the time that Allen is claiming?

And also, in your statement in the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark post 1032 other thread View Post
And therein lies the biggest problem of all!

IF there is sickness in that collection the biggest fear is spreading it all over the country and even further.

Allen is trying to sell his collection to get into another business, those snakes will infect us all IF any of them are sick... It just makes you wonder.
....Why do you capitalize the words IF when talking about this sickness? Almost gives me the impression you are trying to make yourself feel better about something. Or maybe trying to plant a little doubt in people that his collection is infected.

Hmmm.....It just makes you wonder.

Allen, you know the rules. Post what you have in the way of proof. Otherwise it's just more kindergarten crap, and don't belong here.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #28
Suncoast Herpetological
Actually, John Martino showing up and posting the "proof" would be a good start

Old 01-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #29
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
I'm thinking if they wanted privacy they wouldn't be posting about it on a PUBLIC forum......
Just proves what type of low lifes these 3 are!!

Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #30
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Actually, John Martino showing up and posting the "proof" would be a good start
I stand corrected.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark