Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 135 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2017, 06:49 PM   #1341
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
Michelle, can your Attorney get this to arbitration so you do not spend a small fortune on Attorney's fees? It seems like a perfect case to be settled through arbitration.
You can't arbitrate with someone who doesn't not want to settle
Who knows It might not even go much further. There are a lot of motions that can be filed

Ty could settle it all now but he can't let himself do the right thing.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #1342
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Who knows It might not even go much further. There are a lot of motions that can be filed

Ty could settle it all now but he can't let himself do the right thing.
If he does the right thing, he has to admit to, and expose, his arrogance to his followers who he has drug through the mud with him. That's why he can't do what's right. Funny thing is, that will happen anyway when he is exposed in court. One thing is fo' sho' TY, you underestimated the audience here. You know it, thus your silence. Why let your zombies come here on your behalf? Nevermind, we know why. Anyone who views you, at this point, as a philanthropist, is a sucker, and a victim of your ego. Congratulations, you're nothing but a cult leader.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #1343
bcr229
Quote:
Bear in mind that a lot of judges send cases to arbitration/mediation in an attempt to bring about a resolution without cluttering up the court docket. They do not look favorably on parties who refuse a good faith effort to participate.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #1344
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Bear in mind that a lot of judges send cases to arbitration/mediation in an attempt to bring about a resolution without cluttering up the court docket. They do not look favorably on parties who refuse a good faith effort to participate.
That's true in lesser civil cases. There's alot of money involved here including court and attorney fees. Who is exempt from "cluttering up" the court docket? Is her case more insignificant than others with regard to judges for some reason? In my opinion, you might find a judge who doesn't give a crap. That's what Ty is counting on. The odds are not in his favor. Tell you what. I'll put up a hundred bucks to one prrson, the first to take me up on it here, that Ty loses. I don't care if the settlement is for one dollar in Sugars favor. Only respond on this thread, and don't respond if we have never corresponded before, here or privately, positive or negative.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #1345
Chris Kennard
Time's a waistin' Sugar!

Old 04-11-2017, 10:03 PM   #1346
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
If he does the right thing, he has to admit to, and expose, his arrogance to his followers who he has drug through the mud with him. That's why he can't do what's right.
Right, he'll never admit it but I'm sure he secretly wishes now that he paid Michelle or sent her her Tegu a long time ago instead of getting carried away acting like a reptile ganster.

If he didn't want to get off of another albino Tegu he could have just sent her the $3,000 .... which to him is like $30.00 to us. It would have been that simple. ... done ... happy customer and reputation intact.

His deranged ego just wouldn't let it happen. WTF ??

Kind of sad the guy didn't have a few close friends that cared enough about him to talk some sense into him early on. Instead , he has ass-kissing groupies who encourage him to flat-out cheat someone.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:12 PM   #1347
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Right, he'll never admit it but I'm sure he secretly wishes now that he paid Michelle or sent her her Tegu a long time ago instead of getting carried away acting like a reptile ganster.

If he didn't want to get off of another albino Tegu he could have just sent her the $3,000 .... which to him is like $30.00 to us. It would have been that simple. ... done ... happy customer and reputation intact.

His deranged ego just wouldn't let it happen. WTF ??

Kind of sad the guy didn't have a few close friends that cared enough about him to talk some sense into him early on. Instead , he has -kissing groupies who encourage him to flat-out cheat someone.
SPOT ON, EXTREMELY WELL SAID!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-11-2017, 10:22 PM   #1348
FresnoTortoise
Dan,

Can I post a picture of you? If so, please also send your place of employment and what flagship university did you get your degree in. I found a great one on facebook and would love to do a side by side of a Ty supporter and an OP supporter. Thanks for picking a good picture of me.

Lynn,

See, I'm not Ty Park. I like to think I am better looking.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Probably about the same way you'd feel if random people were to contact your past and current associates. The only real difference would probably be in the act's efficacy. I'd think any rational, objective person would likely be able to get behind the OP's pursuit of justice - making your proposed "trolling" an effectively futile act, if one's goal is simple character assassination.

On the other hand, there's always the chance that those surrounding you may actually possess the moral fiber that you're so obviously lacking. With that in mind, you may want to have some care about just what you're advocating. In a scenario where both of your motives/actions are juxtaposed for the express purpose of being judged by your respective peers, it's hard to imagine a world where you - someone rationalizing and enabling Ty Park's choice to victimize the OP, even after you'd admitted he was in the wrong - would come out of that comparison looking like anything other than a buffoonish shill for whom integrity is clearly an alien concept.

I'm not sure some people realize just how actively we're all being judged for every single post we make in this forum; just how many people are drawing lasting conclusions based solely on our own words.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #1349
Sugarhedgie
Wait who's "mike"

Old 04-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #1350
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Wait who's "mike"
Good question!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu