Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 142 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2017, 05:39 PM   #1411
Chris Kennard
I have no doubt when Lynn posts that he's telling it like it is. He is as honest and straightforward as it gets. Oh, and abrasive. I love that! Thanks Lynn for exposing the fact that the OP's problem with this egomaniacal creep is not just an isolated incident!

Old 04-12-2017, 06:30 PM   #1412
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
here's about it.
Hears about it.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:50 PM   #1413
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I am saying this post would not have gone so long if it was John Smith from Whiteville England. Ty hasn't cheated Michelle out of anything yet. Ty thinks Michelle is trying to scam him, Michelle things Ty is scamming her. Let the courts decide. Stop with all this throwing people under the bus.
That is an utterly ridiculous statement. He HAS refused to give her the prize. Have you even read the thread or are you just going off what Ty has said? You are so far off base from reality it's pretty amazing. It is like you are arguing the earth is flat and no matter how many people argue that look, there is a picture of a round planet, you refuse to see it. And the accusation of racism is cheap, disgusting and untrue. It must be a sign that you truly have no argument, that you have to resort to that.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #1414
tlmoon
Quote:
SPOT ON Tom!

There's 2 more. I'd be willing to bet there's others.

Tom, THANK YOU! for posting, and letting everyone know about 2 others who paid for one gender, and received the opposite.

Did Ty fix his screw up with John or Jacob?

All I got from him when I called was "send back the sub-adult bakeri, and I'll refund your money." I bought spindly little bakeri, at a premium for a specific gender, and he wanted me to send back robust, beefy males. When in fact, he had females at that time I called him with the problem, but said and I quote "their spoken for, and going over seas", I've never heard another word from him, and don't care too!
Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Thanks Lynn, for posting this reminder that Michelle is not the only person who has been screwed over by Ty. He apparently does not think he needs to be fair to people!

Old 04-12-2017, 10:24 PM   #1415
filenamex5100
ming's racism talk is just a reflection of someone that has been bitten by the "you owe something" bug.

its funny to me that typical racist chatter is brought up generally by the victims and usually unprovoked. if its a attempt to derail the topic at hand, its a comical way of going about it imo. when ever I see a music video or hear a rap song (general by african americans) , the "N" word is used many times. I would think that since the word, coming from any other race, is just shy of a gun battle showdown, one would think they would knock it off and want to set the example and show the word is disrespectful. it leads me to believe that its used as a trigger because, lets face, everyone needs something to feel special about. those using the word for their own benefit are the majority part of the problem! which leads me to my next statement....

ming....you are part of the problem.

this thread would continue on regardless of race, sexual orientation, etc. I couldn't care less (and I feel comfortable saying most everyone else here as well) about anything to do with Ty, or you, or whatever. all I see is a particular person not delivering rightful and fair winnings to another.

Op.....you will win in court! your case is very strong. you know and I know as well that it doesn't matter how you acted (selfish, yada yada yada). you are the winner and by his own admissions he refused to send you the exact prize you won. offering to send you something else was not part of the program and a court/judge will have to make a judgment call on the FACTS that are presented to him/her. his own admissions will cost him in court. once he loses that, he will also lose his libel case against you, in turn offering you a countersuit. this is just me thinking but I would ask for what he is asking x3.

ming...... hahahaha. I needed the comedy after a long day!! thanks.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:55 PM   #1416
FresnoTortoise
bakeri

Quote:
SPOT ON Tom!

There's 2 more. I'd be willing to bet there's others.

Tom, THANK YOU! for posting, and letting everyone know about 2 others who paid for one gender, and received the opposite.

Did Ty fix his screw up with John or Jacob?

All I got from him when I called was "send back the sub-adult bakeri, and I'll refund your money." I bought spindly little bakeri, at a premium for a specific gender, and he wanted me to send back robust, beefy males. When in fact, he had females at that time I called him with the problem, but said and I quote "their spoken for, and going over seas", I've never heard another word from him, and don't care too!

Ming, I don't take medication , I don't have any mental issues, and I didn't come here to make up some cock & bull story, about a person who use to be a very close friend, Ty screwed me, he knows it, I know it, and all that read this will know it. In addition since my situation with Ty, literally EVERYONE I Talk to in the reptile industry here's about it.

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!
How is that a screwing? He made a sexing mistake, it happens. He offered your money back. If you didn't like what he offered, why didn't you just sell your beefed up iguana to another buyer? Recoup your money, if you want to keep working with the species, try another breeder. I am sure there are only just a handful if not a couple of utila island breeders, so you are kind of limited on that. If his female stock was all take for the year, you could have hit him up again next year. It seems like the reasonable thing to do.

Lynn, you are probably disqualified from serving as a juror for the Ty & OP trial.

Clearly your definition of screwing and my definition of screwing are very different.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:59 PM   #1417
caffeinecynic
Quote:
How is that a screwing? He made a sexing mistake, it happens. He offered your money back. If you didn't like what he offered, why didn't you just sell your beefed up iguana to another buyer? Recoup your money, if you want to keep working with the species, try another breeder. I am sure there are only just a handful if not a couple of utila island breeders, so you are kind of limited on that. If his female stock was all take for the year, you could have hit him up again next year. It seems like the reasonable thing to do.

Lynn, you are probably disqualified from serving as a juror for the Ty & OP trial.

Clearly your definition of screwing and my definition of screwing are very different.
Mine aligns with Lynn's.

When you pay premium for a specific gender only to find out months later, and be told 'Well send it back,' that's not okay. Sure, he could sell the males - but what about the potential from the females he thought he had?

The point is that if you're a breeder, you are losing out on that season of breeding by this sexing mistake.

That being said, there are not a lot of ways to make that situation right because it does cost time and time is without measure. But the right way to handle it is certainly not by dismissing someone with 'oh, just send it back.' I wasn't there, I don't know, but Lynn doesn't seem an unreasonable individual from his posts. I'm sure if Ty had tried, he could've reached a resolution that they both were happy with and from what Lynn has said, Ty did not make any effort to try there.

But we don't have Ty's side of the story, either, because he refrained from sharing it...

Old 04-12-2017, 11:04 PM   #1418
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
That is an utterly ridiculous statement. He HAS refused to give her the prize. Have you even read the thread or are you just going off what Ty has said? You are so far off base from reality it's pretty amazing. It is like you are arguing the earth is flat and no matter how many people argue that look, there is a picture of a round planet, you refuse to see it. And the accusation of racism is cheap, disgusting and untrue. It must be a sign that you truly have no argument, that you have to resort to that.
He has not refused to give her the prize. He asked for her address twice to send her the prize. She refused. Have you even read the thread or are you just going off what other people has said? You are so far off base from reality it's pretty amazing.

The OP stated that she reported what Ty did to her to several state agencies in Florida. No criminal charges where ever filed after the investigation, please correct me if I am wrong on this.

I couple of pages back, a member made a comment that I felt was very racist remark towards me, I will call out anybody that says anything that remotely racist.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:09 PM   #1419
Sugarhedgie
I just read this by turtle man/Ming/mike

He said "Lynn, you are probably disqualified from serving as a juror for the Ty & OP trial"

I don't remember if I said that ty had requested a jury trial . if I didn't say it on here , interesting that it was mentioned

Old 04-12-2017, 11:22 PM   #1420
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
He has not refused to give her the prize. He asked for her address twice to send her the prize. She refused. Have you even read the thread or are you just going off what other people has said? You are so far off base from reality it's pretty amazing.

The OP stated that she reported what Ty did to her to several state agencies in Florida. No criminal charges where ever filed after the investigation, please correct me if I am wrong on this.

I couple of pages back, a member made a comment that I felt was very racist remark towards me, I will call out anybody that says anything that remotely racist.

Please show me where I "refused to give him my shipping info??? Please show us.

Again, I never refused to give him my shipping info!!!! (That has been his only argument)
The first time when he asked for it was when he TOLD me he would get one from another Breeder because he only produced the purple albinos "those are worth $5000 I only owe you $2500) I asked him a simple and reasonable question
WHO WAS THE BREEDER AND for a pic. He did NOT want to answer that. Later we find out he couldn't even get them from the undesclosed breeder!!!

The second time
He said give me your shipping info or I am going to auction off the tegu. I asked what tegu. He said it will look like the one in the raffle photo. Mind you the one in he raffle photo was a t- which he had already admitted he didn't produce and he couldn't get any

Yes I did contact the attorney general as that is what they are supposed to be there for. They sent me an email with suggestions to contact other agencies so yes I did contact them. Is that a problem!!?
The depart of agriculture mediation sent ty a letter with 30 days to respond. He didn't respond to that either. They said it is public record.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu