Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 154 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:26 PM   #1531
Sugarhedgie
There is a hearing our motion on may 25th my attorney will be appearing for me.

Crossing my fingers and toes lol

Thats 5 days after his iguana fest where he has said he is auctioning off one of his 6 hold backs (t+ purple). One that he could give to me

Old 05-02-2017, 07:56 PM   #1532
Deer
YAY the dates begin, I'm on the edge of my seat already

Old 05-02-2017, 08:07 PM   #1533
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
There is a hearing our motion on may 25th my attorney will be appearing for me.

Crossing my fingers and toes lol

Thats 5 days after his iguana fest where he has said he is auctioning off one of his 6 hold backs (t+ purple). One that he could give to me
I assume your lawyer knows about this upcoming auction where he is auctioning off YOUR tegu ? That should be enough to tell the whole story.

What possible excuse will he usee for auctioning that animal instead of giving it to you ?

Old 05-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #1534
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
I assume your lawyer knows about this upcoming auction where he is auctioning off YOUR tegu ? That should be enough to tell the whole story.

What possible excuse will he usee for auctioning that animal instead of giving it to you ?
One excuse might be impending litigation? The OP and Ty, the accused (guilty party), can't legally interact at that capacity.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:00 PM   #1535
DLenaRuth999s
But with impending litigation, he should not be disposing of the, at this point legally speaking, alleged prize.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #1536
DLenaRuth999s
Actually, Ty could show up at court, tegu or cash in hand, OP could accept it, and they could agree to drop it all. Then they'd all go for into the court room, the lawyers would state "mutual agreement/ satisfaction," and request all litigation be closed, with no further recourse for any person.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #1537
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
But with impending litigation, he should not be disposing of the, at this point legally speaking, alleged prize.
Ah. It's a crapshoot. Will the impedance on his activities be blamed on the lawsuit? Will he claim losses? Of course! Thus further burying his reputation. A garden spade shovel is adequate to finish that task.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:25 PM   #1538
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Actually, Ty could show up at court, tegu or cash in hand, OP could accept it, and they could agree to drop it all. Then they'd all go for into the court room, the lawyers would state "mutual agreement/ satisfaction," and request all litigation be closed, with no further recourse for any person.
First of all, if Ty (bad guy thread), had any flexibility whatsoever, and wasn't such a misogynist, this thread would no longer exist.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #1539
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I'll admit, Darlene, you've got my wheels spinnin'. I love that! At this point though, he could show up to court with a lizard that looks like what the OP wanted and claim he produced it, even if he got it from an expo with no info. What would Judge Judy do?

Old 05-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #1540
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
What would Judge Judy do?
Parks wouldn't last three minutes with Judy. He'd piss his pants right in front of everyone in the courtroom . JJ would see right through him as soon as she laid eyes on him.

Michelle should be so lucky to get someone who'd rip Parks a new one like Judy would. Not only do I want to see Michelle get everything that's coming to her but want to see Parks embarrassed and made an example of in a big way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu