DNA Proven Female African Senegal Parrot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-19-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
Lisa_Lisa
DNA Proven Female African Senegal Parrot

Please only serious inquiry's. Only local pickup no shipping thanks!

I have a female Senegal parrot up for sale or trade. She is about 5 years old not a plucker (prefect feather) nor does she have any bad habits. She would make a good breeder or pet. I do prefer her to go to a pet home only but will possibly make an exception.

She is a bit shy when it comes to handling and will need some work. However, she is not aggressive by any means.
She enjoys coming out of her cage and will sing/mimic sounds for you. She will even run over to you when called. She loves to be scratched on her head and neck and will beg for it with her head down. If someone had the time to work with her I am sure she would easily learn to step up. She is very interactive when it comes to her toys as she loves to shred and climb. With food she is not at all picky and will try just about anything you offer her. She is a great parrot so I will be selective when it comes to her new home

Her re-homing fee is $300 or $350 with her cage and supplies. The plucked Senegal in the picture with the cage is NOT her. He is in a different cage now and she has his large cage. The dimensions are 19 inches long and wide and 29 inches tall without the stand. The cage is 48 inches tall with the stand.

OBO I am open to negotiate for the right home. Please no low ballers though!

Email me with any questions. Thank you.

In the last picture she is all wet from her bath. She LOVES to have a bath every couple days. She will need a dish of water placed in her cage or she will bath in her water bowl.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
alexilaihogirl2012
no shipping? at all?????

Old 06-23-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
Lisa_Lisa
alexilaihogirl2012: Yes, I would prefer not to ship. I am sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2021, 02:56 PM   #4
Txjcgt
Still available? Please text me 832 768 4569

Old 03-06-2021, 02:58 PM   #5
Txjcgt
Just saw this was 10 years ago. Sorry

Old 03-06-2021, 07:07 PM   #6
Socratic Monologue
Just FYI -- from here on out, every single text you get about a bird for sale is likely to be from a scammer, since scammers love these parrot subforums.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!