russian tortiose for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Mfea1994
russian tortiose for sale

i have a russian tortiose for sale. im moving to a place that doesnt accept pets and im in need of finding a good home for him. im willing to accepting any offer at this point. Please reply if intrested. My email is makenzief1994@yahoo.com. he is a good and very active pet. he loves to be around people. im also willing to include his tank, water bowl, food bowl, all the proper lighting and a little hut he can hid in.
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
coleadams
is it free

Old 06-28-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
coleadams
how much

Old 06-29-2018, 03:02 PM   #4
elena
This post is nearly six years old. I'm sure the tortoise has already found a new home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!