Do you plan on getting a iguana? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you plan on getting a iguana?
Yes I am, I like them alot!! 16 28.07%
I might, I have not decided yet!! 5 8.77%
I would, but they are too hard to care for!! 5 8.77%
I had one, I don't want anymore!! 9 15.79%
No way, just not my thing!! 22 38.60%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
varnyard
Do you plan on getting a iguana?

This is a poll to see how many people are interested in getting a iguana.
All input is welcome.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
cryptly
I'm not sure what to pick for the poll.

I had an iguana (with the original name of Iggy), and I loved him. He was a very cool lizard. Unfortunatly, when I went to college I had to part with him. There was no way I could give him all the time, attention and space he needed while at school.

One of these days I'd like another iguana, but right now I just don't have the space.

Old 07-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #3
SIRS
there cool but unless its a marine one i dont think i will be getting one any time soon ,but they are cool kinda like having a baby that isnt yours ,great to play with and stuff but when they cry or dirty its great to give back ...lol..nice igs bobby

Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 AM   #4
varnyard
Thanks Jim!! I must say that the spinytails are my favorite!!

Old 07-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
I think they are fascination creatures but they just aren't my cup of tea. Perhaps that's because my best friend growing up had a huge male that would attack anything that moved. They just let him run wild.......... I can still remember the welts that tail gave me.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #6
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I think they are fascination creatures but they just aren't my cup of tea. Perhaps that's because my best friend growing up had a huge male that would attack anything that moved. They just let him run wild.......... I can still remember the welts that tail gave me.
Mike they are like anything else. Some can be real tame. The big male in the pictures is 100% tame, just a big puppy.

It's like dogs, some bite.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #7
Shellybee
Iguana Love

I am currently trying to get people to sell me green iguanas but it seems to be a harder task than taking care of them. lol. I am very excited. I even dreamt about them. Is this love that I’m feelin’?

Old 09-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #8
SPJ
I voted no way since I never wanted to deal with a huge vegetarian lizard.

That changed.

Old 09-24-2006, 01:41 AM   #9
varnyard
Steve, I can not count how many times I said that.

Good looking iggy though!!

Old 09-24-2006, 03:40 AM   #10
markface
nice lookin critters bobby . you too steve . i've never been real interested in iggies . my nephew has 2 four year olds that he raised from neonates . they have a walk in closet for a cage at this point . we also have a pair of rhino iguanas and a camen(sp) island rock iguana at the petshop i work at . the rhinos are about 10 and 12 years old and the rock iguana is approx 18 years old . they are all very cool , but just not my cup of tea .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!